Iphone 6 motherboard "fried", advice

Associate
Hi all,

Last night whilst using my phone the screen went black and it got so hot it was difficult to hold. Having let it cool down I haven't been able to turn it on or charge it up (PC doesn't recognise when I plug it in and wall socket charges also do not work). I took it to my local phone repair shop and they told me there is nothing that they can do to fix it.

Do you know if this is a fixable problem or have you had an experience of this? I am happy to buy a new phone to replace this but there are pictures on there that I don't think will have been backed up (taken Thursday) that I need. I have had to request access to my icloud seperately as my only login to it was on my iphone (my only apple device) and without that working I need to wait for apple to verify my log in from my PC as codes to access are being sent to my phone.

Soldato
Have you tried recovery mode? Power and home button for 10 seconds and then let go of the home button but keep holding the power button until you see the apple logo on the screen.

Back
Top Bottom