*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Soldato
The benefits of playing with groups of 4 for 48 hours straight I would guess would be the reason these guys can rock so hard so quickly.

You get boosted magic find, gold and xp

As I understand it, you can create a new character, complete the Challenge Dungeon, then grab the rewards on your seasonal toon. Instant boost, and a stack of crafting mats to make a max level weapon with reduced level requirement. Then you hop into TX and violate everything in sight. You go from 1-70 in about 30 minutes.

Soldato
I'm doing it the hard way, Rifts and Bounties 1-70 !!!

I only play the season to get a fresh armour set that I don't have. No point me thrashing through as I'm never going to compete with the dedicated!

Associate
a leak appeared over the weekend. the way this reads i guess seems like a decent way for the next iteration of diablo to evolve.

most likely completely made up but it's always fun to read these 'leaks' and speculate. :)

Soldato
OP
To be honest, I wouldn't mind an extension to the Diablo 3 storyline, in fact the game itself I love it's just the mechanics and loot system that they horrendously failed in (everything revolves around sets and usually just 1, high ladder is just people who have more time due to paragon, all gear has 2-4 fixed stats so there's not randomisation, rare gear is pointless, etc).

Soldato
Is there some weird mechanic at play that stops a second seasonal character from getting any legendary or set items drops? I got to GR70 on my Witch Doctor and thought I'd give a Crusader a go, have got him to GR26 yet not a single legendary or set item has dropped for him from any source. At the moment he only has three Crusader set items (2x Akkhan and 1x Invoker), and all three of those dropped on my Witch Doctor. In fact all the items he's wearing dropped on the Witch Doctor.

Soldato
I rolled DH but my damage is truly awful, I have two pieces of the armour set to collect but can't bring myself to grind through it. Might have to take you up on the gearing offer James J ;p

Soldato
There's definitely something wrong this season, just loads of niggling little things that all add up. For instance, my Crusader is wearing Illusory Boots and at times he still gets blocked by enemies and can't run through them.

Soldato
Started playing this season as Barbarian, going through the Seasonal chapters and got set items from different sets for chapters 2 and 3 :( That shouldn't happen as far as I'm aware?
Turns out I was blind when I posted this. I later found the items... Not sure whether I didn't notice I had 2 of them equipped, or something else. Regardless, got the full 6 now! Whirlwind build is fun, just need better Rage generation to keep it going.

Back
Top Bottom