PAC CODE ISSUE!!!!!

Associate
Looking for some help not sure where to turn at this point!! I had a personal contract and number with Vodafone and in 2016 my employer asked me to move my number onto their EE business account to streamline expenses etc. Now that I am leaving my current employer for a new role I asked them to generate a PAC code so that I could port my number to a new provider, they got EE to issue a code which I used with my new provider. Lo and behold they have subsequently cancelled the code stating that they wish to retain my number........not sure what to do at this point but could use some advice!! Any and all help much appreciated at this time:)

Caporegime
Looking for some help not sure where to turn at this point!! I had a personal contract and number with Vodafone and in 2016 my employer asked me to move my number onto their EE business account to streamline expenses etc. Now that I am leaving my current employer for a new role I asked them to generate a PAC code so that I could port my number to a new provider, they got EE to issue a code which I used with my new provider. Lo and behold they have subsequently cancelled the code stating that they wish to retain my number........not sure what to do at this point but could use some advice!! Any and all help much appreciated at this time:)

They asked you to port your own personal number to their business phone and now are refusing to allow this number to be ported again? First of all I'd have refused to use your own personal number, if they wanted you contactable then they should have supplied a phone and number. Can you speak with the phone company directly?

Associate
OP
Hello MissChief!! Thanks for responding so quickly to this thread. Schoolboy error on my part doing this in the first place.........anyway I contacted EE who issued the PAC code and as I am not a nominated account holder with a PIN code they won't give me any information......so right now I don't know where to turn.....

Man of Honour
I would go back to the person in your company refusing to allow the code to be ported and remind them you ported your own personal number in. Find out who their manager is and keep escalating upwards.

Welcome to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom