Singularity Computers

Associate
I've been looking for Singularity Computer Components in the UK and I reached out to Daniel Cannon at Singularity and he said that they had been in talks with Overclockers to stock their products but Overclockers had stopped talking, does anyone know what the story is and when Overclockers will start to sell Singularity Computers gear as it offers products that EK and other cannot, the mounts and reservoir are far better looking.

Soldato
I've been looking for Singularity Computer Components in the UK and I reached out to Daniel Cannon at Singularity and he said that they had been in talks with Overclockers to stock their products but Overclockers had stopped talking, does anyone know what the story is and when Overclockers will start to sell Singularity Computers gear as it offers products that EK and other cannot, the mounts and reservoir are far better looking.

Possibly to do with supply, I am considering dropping an order in and I think given OCUK doesn’t have so much bitspower it would sell! Only trouble is the range isn’t huge, still all depends on the ability to fulfil orders and stock as I recall this has caused problems in the past with smaller suppliers.

I’m hovering on two of the reservoirs and pump tops etc but we shall see...

Who looks after watercooling kit @Gibbo?

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Unfortunately bringing on Sigulartity Components is going to be a slow process. The discussions are with our partner company Caseking so they are the ones in control over this brand. I have put forward my agreement that the brand would be good to take on but on one the problems is the cost of bringing it into stock. It is not cheap to get it into stock and if this makes the selling price to high then our customers may not buy. I will speak to Caseking again to see if we are any further in discussions. There are a lot of factors we have to take into account when importing hardware. So I couldn’t give you a exact answer to your enquiry.

I look after the water cooling at Overclockers UK so any questions I will do my best to answer.

Soldato
Hi,

Unfortunately bringing on Sigulartity Components is going to be a slow process. The discussions are with our partner company Caseking so they are the ones in control over this brand. I have put forward my agreement that the brand would be good to take on but on one the problems is the cost of bringing it into stock. It is not cheap to get it into stock and if this makes the selling price to high then our customers may not buy. I will speak to Caseking again to see if we are any further in discussions. There are a lot of factors we have to take into account when importing hardware. So I couldn’t give you a exact answer to your enquiry.

I look after the water cooling at Overclockers UK so any questions I will do my best to answer.

Thanks mate, does make sense as I expected getting the lines in from Australia wouldn’t be so cheap ;). Do think it would lower the cost if you convinced them to ship modular, so a premium version of the monsoon. Ship larger quantities and assemble yourself as you guys are more than capable, looking at the range that’s entirely possible.

Cheers!

Soldato
Looking at their site, based on how overpriced their stuff is in their own country I can't really see many people being interested after the cost is increased by shipping/overheads.

Associate
Hi,

Highjacking the topic completely do you know if OcUK and/or CaseKing have considered stocking Bykski and/or Barrow products? Singularity use a lot of their gear in some of their show builds and they have some amazing and unique products that would complement existing offerings.

Off the top of my head they do an amazing water lock for the O11 Dynamic and for other cases too. Also they make some cool blocks with in built OLED displays as well as in line temperature and flow sensor displays.

Associate
I'd just get them from AliExpress (Bykski) or Mizucooling on eBay for Barrow (they've recently updated their stock and they seem to have everything except GPU blocks)

I’ve seen the AliExpress stores but like most would prefer the reassurance of OcUK customer service.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
This is not looking good at the moment as communication has gone silent again on this.

It seems at the moment it may not be viable to bring in due to shipping costs meaning the price of the parts is very high to the customer.

We will keep trying to negotiate to try and get something to work for everyone and hopefully a reasonable price for the customer.

This will not be a quick process though.

Soldato
This is not looking good at the moment as communication has gone silent again on this.

It seems at the moment it may not be viable to bring in due to shipping costs meaning the price of the parts is very high to the customer.

We will keep trying to negotiate to try and get something to work for everyone and hopefully a reasonable price for the customer.

This will not be a quick process though.

Shame, strange because there is a Netherlands store which seems to stick but thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom