• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AMD RADEON VEGA 56 ONLY £349.99 WITH THREE FREE GAMES!! *****

Associate
I was planning to hold off for now although the price is very tempting. Anyone know if this card will fit into a bitfenix prodigy m? The case will take up to a 320mm card so all good there but the card is also a fair bit above the bracket heght wise with the psu connectors also in the centre?

Associate
Selling the games on !

Guys, can anyone advise me in regards to this ? I have no interest in the games whatsoever - What do I sell on ? The code I was emailed ? Or do I log in, and then get the individual game codes to sell on ?

I was hoping to recoup something from the games to offset against the card....

Thanks.

Vinny.

Associate
I was planning to hold off for now although the price is very tempting. Anyone know if this card will fit into a bitfenix prodigy m? The case will take up to a 320mm card so all good there but the card is also a fair bit above the bracket heght wise with the psu connectors also in the centre?

You might need to measure your current card to see. I have this problem with my case, the Red Devil is 55mm wide (from the base of the board to the top of the fans) which is about 5mm too wide to fit into my case. Conversely I have about 15mm of room with my reference 480 in there.

Associate
Just Bought a Vega 64 i wanted assassins creed oddesy and the RTX 2070 is performing badly despite its price so it was the obvious choice when i have a superflower gold psu... The 56 is a great deal when you look at the black ops 4 benchmarks. Now just need to get a Ips 144hz freesync monitor at some point...

Associate
Selling the games on !

Guys, can anyone advise me in regards to this ? I have no interest in the games whatsoever - What do I sell on ? The code I was emailed ? Or do I log in, and then get the individual game codes to sell on ?

I was hoping to recoup something from the games to offset against the card....

Thanks.

Vinny.
I reckon you place an advert and give the buyer the link and code for them.

Associate
I've just fitted mine - I am incredibly impressed....

The noise, compared to my 290 and Morpheus (With Sp120's) are not in the same league with the Red Dragon being so much quieter.

I've not had much chance to check performance yet, but there is a notable improvement over rmy 290 on Forza 4 and Farcry !

Great service from OCUK as usual - Just need to figure out how to shift these games now.

Thanks.

Vinny.

Associate
I've just fitted mine - I am incredibly impressed....

The noise, compared to my 290 and Morpheus (With Sp120's) are not in the same league with the Red Dragon being so much quieter.

I've not had much chance to check performance yet, but there is a notable improvement over rmy 290 on Forza 4 and Farcry !

Great service from OCUK as usual - Just need to figure out how to shift these games now.

Thanks.

Vinny.
Let me know when you figure out. From what, I gather it has to be a rx 570 580 or vega flavoured card. So don't put the code in. It might be too late for me though. Just in the process of running some benches to see what OC I can get. Can't figure out wattman so using something called overclockntool or summut like it

got 1600mhz on the core with 1065/1115mv p6/p7 and 935mhz on the hbm2 950mv .My red dragon has samsung stuff. Dunno if thats any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
without going too far off topic...
has anyone actually got assassins creed odyssey working smoothly cos buggered if I can, tested this card with my games back catalogue and everything I try runs great at high or ultra but this sodding game continues to freeze / crash randomly even when I reset the card to completely stock and take off the ryzen overclock as well

Back
Top Bottom