Introduction...

JJB

JJB

Associate
Hello everyone.

I’ve recently joined Overclockers and I’ve heard some good stuff about the Motors section.

So my car is a Lapiz Blue 2015 VW Golf R, had this around 5/6 weeks now and loving it. Previously owned 2x Focus ST, Astra VXR, Civic Type R, 120D, Golf GTD.

I’ve got a lot of plans for the Golf, it’s standard mechanically at the moment with only some cosmetic mods done. I’ve also set up a channel on YouTube centred around motors, mine, and others will be featuring. Support is always appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT4cBW48RbKbkwpaQFvxJLg

I look forward to reading some of your build threads!

JB

7U9Bj3E.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Nice choice, can see you're into fast cars...well the Focus ST, Astra VXR (in a straight line), and Civic Type R.

Just be careful with the Golf where it is parked for your own safety, it seems a target for the more dangerous car thieves.

Associate
Can’t believe I was peer pressured into this...

I let my girlfriend wash my car?! - Volkswagen Golf R!

Not sure what i feel is more unbelievable:
How unashamedly you are spamming your youtube channel, or that the mods haven't banned you already.

JJB

JJB

Associate
OP
Morning all,

I've had a chance to upload my photos to Imgur, so here's my car:

yZi9DGB.jpg

40r9JhI.jpg

4H4yAjD.png

As it stands at the moment, totally (mechanically) standard Golf R, 2015 model with some cosmetic bits added. De-chromed the front, including front/rear badges, added yellow R inlays to give a bit of contrast against the Lapiz Blue.

I'm hoping to have the car full Stage 1 in the next year or so, with potential for Stage 2 in the future as I'm wanting to get out on track around the UK and Europe.

Caporegime
Oh I'm sorry I never realised we were meant to be a substitute for the Youtube comments section rather than... You know, a forum where you can get feedback and advice on your channel (because let's be honest, the only reason this thread exists is so you cangain a few subs).

In that case, here you go:

Wikkid ride m8, well jel, gonna beat some lambos 4 sho :D

JJB

JJB

Associate
OP
Oh I'm sorry I never realised we were meant to be a substitute for the Youtube comments section rather than... You know, a forum where you can get feedback and advice on your channel (because let's be honest, the only reason this thread exists is so you cangain a few subs).

In that case, here you go:

Wikkid ride m8, well jel, gonna beat some lambos 4 sho :D

So in that case, if it's a forum where I can feedback and advice, why don't you propose some constructive criticism as opposed to "the videos are pretty crap tbh", of course I value opinions just as much as anyone does, but when it's one such as yours why would I take note?

This thread isn't to gain a few subs. It will be an ongoing discussion about my car, progress, issues etc etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom