Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Exactly, where else can you get that much entertainment for £50? Books and films? Nah!

Many of the books that I read can take 20+ hours to read through, and they cost me around £5 - £7, so I don't think that putting books into that comparison is fair :) Films I'd agree with, particularly with the dross that Hollywood releases these days.

But yes, considering some people pay £20 - £50 per match to watch their favourite football team play a match that lasts a few hours, I'd say that £50 for that much entertainment is money well spent!

Associate
Ye I’m also thinking I will get Spider-Man at same time, may just go pro

Unless it's in a bundle I'd hold off on Spiderman til Black Friday or winter sales if you are getting RDR2. Spiderman is good but it won't be a patch on RDR2 in terms of longevity and things to do - it gets real repetitive real quick and only takes around 28/30 hours to platinum on the hardest difficulty. Plus by then all 3 DLC will be available which are basically side quests cut from the main game.

Associate
Many of the books that I read can take 20+ hours to read through, and they cost me around £5 - £7, so I don't think that putting books into that comparison is fair :) Films I'd agree with, particularly with the dross that Hollywood releases these days.

But yes, considering some people pay £20 - £50 per match to watch their favourite football team play a match that lasts a few hours, I'd say that £50 for that much entertainment is money well spent!
Point taken :p

Commissario
Wondering if it's worth wandering down to Sainsburys or Argos tomorrow morning to see if they'll have it in store (WFH life ;) )

Soldato
Yeh I suspect you're right and I'm not bothered about any special/ultimate editions.

Just need to crack on and complete Spiderman today!

Don't forget the new Spiderman DLC and New Game+ mode is out too!

I was given a pre order of the special edition for PS4 back in July, I really really hope it comes via Royal Mail and not the Amazon people, as they don't turn up until the afternoon!

Soldato
Oh dry up for crying out loud. We ALL know the X1X has superior hardware to the PS4 Pro. We're saying, in regards to RDR2, there probably won't be much difference in quality between the two.

___

The collectors edition guide I ordered from Amazon had it's delivery date changed from the 26th Oct to the 30th. I bet they had a ton of orders for it tbh, no bother though.

By that logic then there is never any difference between games between the consoles.

Back
Top Bottom