Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Yeah, I'm going to wait. I'm not paying £60 for a sub-30 wobble on PS4 Pro. I'll hold out for a next-gen version or PC. I'm sure either or both will come along eventually.

Lol, the elitism that some in this thread come out with is priceless. I can't believe that you're passing on a game that might be one of the greatest experiences of the current generation just because it's locked at 30fps. The first-world problems that some seem to have in this thread astound me. I'm playing the game on a 720p TV until I buy a new one in the Cyber week sales, and even then my budget will be around £350 tops, so it won't be anything special. I'm still picking the game up at launch and I will only be playing on an Xbox One S. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that it won't be in the highest fidelity. The game will still be an amazing experience. That's good enough for me.

Soldato
Lol, the elitism that some in this thread come out with is priceless. I can't believe that you're passing on a game that might be one of the greatest experiences of the current generation just because it's locked at 30fps. The first-world problems that some seem to have in this thread astound me. I'm playing the game on a 720p TV until I buy a new one in the Cyber week sales, and even then my budget will be around £350 tops, so it won't be anything special. I'm still picking the game up at launch and I will only be playing on an Xbox One S. It doesn't bother me in the slightest that it won't be in the highest fidelity. The game will still be an amazing experience. That's good enough for me.
Why even bother with this post?.... You have basically done the same as the elitists but at the other end of the scale?! If someone has the power to play the game at 60fps in true 4k resolution let them say so. They have as much right to be like that as you are stating that you are only playing at 720p....

Soldato
Millennial generation have to have the best or it’s not good enough...... :D

Or sore ass PC gamers can’t deal with a £300 box having a better looking game than the Uber machines they have built......

Maybe....

Is it midnight yet...... Blehhhhhh

Soldato

The fact it's locked at 30fps can severely detract it from being a great experience for some people. Some are more tuned in to the fps differences .

Soldato
The fact it's locked at 30fps can severely detract it from being a great experience for some people. Some are more tuned in to the fps differences .

I found it more of an issue on PC’s on smaller monitors. On consoles on a big tv it is fine to me. Locked 30 is ok it’s when it drops from this it’s pretty awful a bit like the Fallout 76 beta which is horrid to play.....

Back
Top Bottom