**** The Official Huawei Mate 20/Mate 20 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
Got my twilight order in with EE on upgrade which is probably Going to be delayed,

But in the interim I’ve bought the black model from cpw sim free which is in stock and delivery is tomorrow. So will give it a go for a few days see how it is.

The EE one is the one il keep though.

I’ve sold my note 9 so need a phone ASAP lol

Soldato
Got my twilight order in with EE on upgrade which is probably Going to be delayed,

But in the interim I’ve bought the black model from cpw sim free which is in stock and delivery is tomorrow. So will give it a go for a few days see how it is.

The EE one is the one il keep though.

I’ve sold my note 9 so need a phone ASAP lol

Wow, cpw don’t hold back. Phone already been dispatched :)

Ordered at 18:18
Dispatched at 18:51

Caporegime
EE sent my confirmation to an email address that I haven't used in about 10 years and is dead - I have no idea why but I hope the delivery note/invoice the phone is sent with has an order date otherwise I'll have a fat chance claiming my watch and charger. Idiots.

Associate
Must be twilight?

Mate (lulz) ordered a black from them today coming tomorrow.

Yeah it's the twighlight. She cocked up though, tried to upgrade online but put it as additional line, was supposed be here tomorrow. But she rang up and got them to sort her mistake and it arrives next Thursday.

Roll on September 2019 hopefully the P30 pro is out then.

Associate
I've got a green on order from mobiles.co.uk.

However, the delivery text message and email sent this morning at 6am just says , "The expected delivery date for your order is now . You don't need to do anything as we are working hard to ensure your order reaches you and we'll be back in touch once this has been dispatched".

Hmmpphhh. How can you tell the customer on Wednesday that the phone will be with you on Friday, then just faff around with emails that have dates missing with no clear picture of what's going on. I have to give a work phone back on the 31st so I hope it arrives by then otherwise i'll be 'in between' phones.

Soldato
It’s here!

Black from cpw, it’s an LYA-L09

There is no front screen protector out of the box which is a bit of a let down, it’s not even covered with anything. The back has one.

The SIM card tray says sim1 and nm on the other side but both sides fit a nano SIM card, Gona test it now.

SIM card in nm side of the SIM card tray does nothing.

No case in the box.

I’ve put a piece of plastic over the screen and the finger print scanner works

Last edited:
Soldato
It’s here!

There is no front screen protector out of the box which is a bit of a let down, it’s not even covered with anything. The back has one.

The SIM card tray says sim1 and nm on the other side but both sides fit a nano SIM card, Gona test it now.

No case in the box.
Hmm no case? That's annoying as the reviews said a clear one was included.

Associate
It’s here!

No case in the box.

Can yo show us the phone? Back & front?

Ta

Associate
Very nice, shame there is no case included as per some reviews online but it's not the end of the world.

Pending trying one out I think this will be my next phone :)

Back
Top Bottom