Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
You make a valid point i guess...my point is that it stops the rain getting into the cab. As a smoker/vaper, they keep the wind/rain out very well (something AC cannot do).

That was my point as well. I don't smoke or vape, but I also do not like using AC. So as I mentioned before, these things were the first "mod" I done to my car when I bought it ;)

Man of Honour
My 911 was awesome, I loved it in yellow, with decals and black wheels, that is why my wallet came out. :D
Your 997 was lovely, never have I felt so much information about what the car was doing through my backside - in the passenger seat. It was definitely a different experience. I regret to this day not buying one a few years ago.

Another thing the 997 has over the 996 is that the interior is vastly improved.

Man of Honour
Took delivery of my Velar other week - sad to get rid of my Cayman, but deal was too good to really miss out on: only get to keep the car for 12 months, but it’s only £350 deposit and £298.50 for 11 months - good old company discount!

It’s a P250 HSE R-Dynamic, so plenty of toys and isn’t too slow (but won’t set the world on fire vs Cayman)..

Soldato
Took delivery of my Velar other week - sad to get rid of my Cayman, but deal was too good to really miss out on: only get to keep the car for 12 months, but it’s only £350 deposit and £298.50 for 11 months - good old company discount!

It’s a P250 HSE R-Dynamic, so plenty of toys and isn’t too slow (but won’t set the world on fire vs Cayman)..

Nice one, mate has got a white one on similar deal. The spec of HSE is awesome. Which dealer was that? I note we get two vouchers now and I’ve just used one for the parents to get their E Pace.

I pick mine up on the 19th.

Back
Top Bottom