• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Associate
I was told OCUK would receive them Friday, so you’re unlikely to get yours tomorrow, especially if you haven’t seen a dispatch notification.

Associate
Was told today they won't know about stock until tomorrow and the shipment could arrive anywhere between 7 and 3 or 4pm.

Keep an eye on the site for delays or call them tomorrow.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

So Gigabyte have informed me the stock of 2080Ti should ship into Netherlands hub on 7th November, it will then ship from there exclusively to OcUK in the UK and will take 2-5 days to arrive, so we expect to ship the backorders around 10th of November. They cannot confirm the quantity yet but they know we have pre-sold around 40-50 units of the Xtreme model so fingers crossed they do their best.

Associate
Thanks for the update that sounds promising in regards to stock I think the low yields means Nvidia are keeping chips for themselves and not able to provide many to AIBs.

Associate
Cheers for the update, I'll keep waiting, #3 on the list so should be safe for first batch. Do we know the max boost clock on the 2080 Ti Xtreme yet @Gibbo ?

Edit: nvm just seen Gigabyte added it to the product page, 1770 MHz (beats MSI Gaming Trio X by 15 MHz). Seems to be the fastest 2080 Ti I know of yet, which is promising.

Caporegime
Hi there

So Gigabyte have informed me the stock of 2080Ti should ship into Netherlands hub on 7th November, it will then ship from there exclusively to OcUK in the UK and will take 2-5 days to arrive, so we expect to ship the backorders around 10th of November. They cannot confirm the quantity yet but they know we have pre-sold around 40-50 units of the Xtreme model so fingers crossed they do their best.

So they shipped the cards but can't confirm the quantity they shipped? How does that work? :confused:

Associate
Cheers for the update, I'll keep waiting, #3 on the list so should be safe for first batch. Do we know the max boost clock on the 2080 Ti Xtreme yet @Gibbo ?

Edit: nvm just seen Gigabyte added it to the product page, 1770 MHz (beats MSI Gaming Trio X by 15 MHz). Seems to be the fastest 2080 Ti I know of yet, which is promising.

Galax HOF and Zotac AMP EXTREME are the highest so far. Both 1815 I think.

Associate
Hopefully Gigabyte deliver enough to at least get through all the pre-orders. Seems like there are no top tier gpus in Europe and at least we are getting updates regarding our orders here at OCUK.

Caporegime
Hopefully Gigabyte deliver enough to at least get through all the pre-orders. Seems like there are no top tier gpus in Europe and at least we are getting updates regarding our orders here at OCUK.

I highly doubt it, i think the red flag there was gigabyte sending the shipment but not being able to confirm how many they shipped. So they apparently just took a load of boxes, lobbed them onto a ship and didn't bother to check how many cards were in them.

Associate
God i hope I’m on the first wave this is waiting gettin to be a killer lol..

Me too.
I highly doubt it, i think the red flag there was gigabyte sending the shipment but not being able to confirm how many they shipped. So they apparently just took a load of boxes, lobbed them onto a ship and didn't bother to check how many cards were in them.

Likely a case of not promising anything. From what I've been told if you're within the top 20 you have a good chance of getting one, top 10 almost guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom