Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Haha after doing nearly all the races, the only thing left to do is the competitive stuff like speed traps and top speeds. I can't for the life of me drift at all so that's just one I'm not gonna bother with!

If anyones around later, I'm gonna try do some OCUK convoy races in A and S1 if anyone fancies it. Probably PvP with just the convoy so we don't have to mess around with AI.
A and S1 sounds good, I should be on most of tonight. Just make sure we get on one chat or the other.

I haven't done a lot of drifting yet, I have the cars, just need to disable traction control and go after it.... Also maybe watch some videos on how to.

Soldato
It would be nice if there was a way to set challenges in the club, would be pretty fun to have different speed zones/drift zones on rotation where we could all compete.

There is via rivals as you can filter all you friends . Thats how me and some of the regulars in discord did it !!

Soldato
Best i can do in the Agera RS

d47ff6142c0b0fadd2582d7c0a0ce537.png

Soldato
I had my Zonda R going at around 240mph this morning on the motorway.....I was really disheartened when some ****** breezed past me as though I was standing still (have no idea what they were in but that hardly seems to matter lol)

Have finally discovered the longer ...custom...races, really good fun and financially worth it (150,000 for 30 mins works.....damn if only :) )

did manage to find an autumn race where I didn't have a suitable car....and couldn't buy one either....bad to the bone? Where do I look to find the car spec required?

Soldato
That race was pretty ace last night @V4NT0M - really enjoyed that one, had a mare on a couple of turns trying to keep up, kept overcooking into the bends trying to keep the speed up! The ending was pretty class though.

Game crashed and I couldn't get back into the convoy which was annoying.

I also don't know how you guys are doing those speeds into that speed trap, neither the F1 or the MC12 FE can do it for me lol.

Soldato
I had my Zonda R going at around 240mph this morning on the motorway.....I was really disheartened when some ****** breezed past me as though I was standing still (have no idea what they were in but that hardly seems to matter lol)

Have finally discovered the longer ...custom...races, really good fun and financially worth it (150,000 for 30 mins works.....damn if only :) )

did manage to find an autumn race where I didn't have a suitable car....and couldn't buy one either....bad to the bone? Where do I look to find the car spec required?

You buy the car with forzathon points (150 i think) then you can do the seasonal race with it

Soldato
That race was pretty ace last night @V4NT0M - really enjoyed that one, had a mare on a couple of turns trying to keep up, kept overcooking into the bends trying to keep the speed up! The ending was pretty class though.

Game crashed and I couldn't get back into the convoy which was annoying.

I also don't know how you guys are doing those speeds into that speed trap, neither the F1 or the MC12 FE can do it for me lol.

Yup i have no idea how there doing it . I bought the lambo and also have the 720s and best i can do is 207 i think . there might be an extra 1-2 mph but not +40

Back
Top Bottom