How long does corsair's RMA process take?

Associate
I had the Pump fail on a H115i cooler and had to RMA it.
The thing is that looking at my ticket status shows that it is in the processing stage of the RMA but it has been like that for a week.
Is that an unusual amount of time for it to take?

Associate
Not unusual at all.

Whilst not for Watercooling AIO's, I am RMA'ing a set of RAM back to them right now. Taken over 10 days so far, but technically they have been updating and responding to me (after I gave them a tiny bit of space before updating my ticket and needing them to respond).

A quick rough timeline:
~11 days ago: Submitted request for RMA.
~10 days ago: Ticket was created for me.
~10 days ago: I updated Ticket with image of Invoice, etc of order.
~9 days ago: RMA Ticket approved
~9 days ago: Clarification on RMA and what to send requested
~8 days ago: Clarification given by Corsair
~8 days ago: Sent RAM back via Special Delivery Royal Mail
~5 days ago: RAM arrives at Warehouse
~3 days ago: Updates ticket on arrival, giving details
~3 days ago: Corsair updates me with available replacement options:
~1 day ago: After questions on replacment and options given, have selected a replacement option that is now underway by Corsair. Will be sent tracking for replacement via DPD after it has been sent. 1-3 days projected time (I'm guessing Work Days). Expecting arrival by next Wed.

Most of it was spent on communicating with the Customer Service reps, otherwise it was fairly quick. But yeah, approaching 2 weeks turnaround at the moment. Although a few days were wasted on clarification as the reps were giving vague one sentence answers to questions that needed more clarification.

Associate
OP
Not unusual at all.

Whilst not for Watercooling AIO's, I am RMA'ing a set of RAM back to them right now. Taken over 10 days so far, but technically they have been updating and responding to me (after I gave them a tiny bit of space before updating my ticket and needing them to respond).

A quick rough timeline:
~11 days ago: Submitted request for RMA.
~10 days ago: Ticket was created for me.
~10 days ago: I updated Ticket with image of Invoice, etc of order.
~9 days ago: RMA Ticket approved
~9 days ago: Clarification on RMA and what to send requested
~8 days ago: Clarification given by Corsair
~8 days ago: Sent RAM back via Special Delivery Royal Mail
~5 days ago: RAM arrives at Warehouse
~3 days ago: Updates ticket on arrival, giving details
~3 days ago: Corsair updates me with available replacement options:
~1 day ago: After questions on replacment and options given, have selected a replacement option that is now underway by Corsair. Will be sent tracking for replacement via DPD after it has been sent. 1-3 days projected time (I'm guessing Work Days). Expecting arrival by next Wed.

Most of it was spent on communicating with the Customer Service reps, otherwise it was fairly quick. But yeah, approaching 2 weeks turnaround at the moment. Although a few days were wasted on clarification as the reps were giving vague one sentence answers to questions that needed more clarification.

Hmm, that seems to be a lot more updates than I recieved. They have been completely silent on me since they recieved my unit on the 16th last month!
Hell I only found out about the RMA going into the processing stage by checking my ticket on the support website, they didn't even send me an email XD
They literally haven't said anything since the 16th.

Associate
Just update your ticket with questions that forces the reps to reply to you over the RMA, that forces the reps in the system to keep it updated and communicating. That's what I did, as I'm fairly certain after it arrived, they were not interested in updating further (as so many other threads on the internet will attest to). Just remember to not update on weekends.

Soldato
Depends if you sent it back to the 'UK' RMA centre which just happens to be that shop at Bolton. When I RMA'd a m2 drive it took a week turn around for the replacement to come back.

Back
Top Bottom