Wool twist carpets

Soldato
Looking at carpet options for my house and have kind of settled on 50oz wool twist, with the 80/20 split.

So far, Cormar Home Counties and Penthouse Cumbrian seem to have the colours I am looking for. What are the best price:quality brands in my sort of price-range?

Underlay will be Axfelt Triple Layer throughout, so wanting to get a quality feel underfoot.

Soldato
OP
I wholeheartedly agree there - would rather buy the carpet and underlay online and save money on that, which should give me enough to get a really decent fitter in.

Associate
We bought carpet (Jacobs Twist Chalk) for our whole house through this site. The prices are really good compared to how much they sell for elsewhere like John Lewis.

It's factory seconds however if you read the descriptions, some of them are near perfect. When we bought ours, I phoned them up and the person in the shop couldn't even tell us what was wrong with it because he said they'd had it rolled out in the showroom and nobody could figure it. We couldn't either, nor could the fitters.

https://www.axminstershop.co.uk/shop?carpet_type=50

Back
Top Bottom