**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Yeah? Maybe I will. I guess what's the worse that can happen? They send it back to me and then I get it repaired...
Think of it like this. The offer 3 mm this YouTube premium with the phone. Thabks Google but that's useless to an already signed up user. So that's £45 right there they don't give the fans. So rma when maybe you shouldn't is getting your £45 from them

Soldato
Think of it like this. The offer 3 mm this YouTube premium with the phone. Thabks Google but that's useless to an already signed up user. So that's £45 right there they don't give the fans. So rma when maybe you shouldn't is getting your £45 from them

isn't it six months for everyone? If so you could cancel your sub and use the freebie, then start paying again. Please tell me it's not six months for new customers?

Soldato
Thanks for the comments guys.

Others may have tried to hide that and who knows, it may prevent someone else from doing the same. :)

I wont lie, I felt a complete idiot and actually quite upset about it, especially watching the footage back, it's actually much clearer whats going on that when I was doing it! But yes, hopefully I might have helped someone else!

Soldato
Fitting one of those screen protectors that use the liquid glue type substance and made a right hash of it basically.

Get some ispropyl alcohol, apply it onto a toothbrush and then gently bristle it over the speakers to remove any glue.

Repeat as required and use a sound wave app to test the speakers.

I've tried this in the past when I've done the same thing and it's worked a treat.

Soldato
isn't it six months for everyone? If so you could cancel your sub and use the freebie, then start paying again. Please tell me it's not six months for new customers?
Yeah I read the T&C's when I was pondering a Pixel 3 order and it's for customers who have never had a trial of either YouTube Red/premium OR Google Play Music. I had a GPM trial in the past so that was me out.

Associate
Any on EE that preordered the xl? I just tried to preorder and it wouldnt even go through he said on the phone. No confirmed stocks for the xl whata pisstake really.

Soldato
I've decided get the smaller 3 over the XL, gonna be weired at first going back to a smaller phone! Not too long ago I switched from a Nexus 6!

Maybe I'll look more cool and less techy using a normal sized phone rather than a mini slab :D. A Bellroy leather case should add hipster points :D.

Back
Top Bottom