The OcUK Swansea Christmas bash 2004 - Get the details and put your names in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
It's that time again. w00t!

The Date: Saturday 18th December 2004

The Place: The Brynymor Pub

The Time: From around 19:00 onwards. although there's a good chance that people will meet somewhere in Swansea for lunch and afternoon drinkies.

Strictly over 18's only

There was no pictorial review from last year, but here are the pictures from the year before.

There will be a 'Secret Santa' again, bring gifts to the value of a fiver that will be pooled and distributed ;)

Who's up for it this year?

K.

Commissario
OP
Hey, I'm travelling from about as far away in a direct easterly direction as is possible - If I can do it........

My route will be down the A12, around the M25 and along the M4 so I can provide lifts if required.

K.

Soldato
shouldnt it be in stoke with ocuk being a stoke company n all :D id go if it was more central but swansea seems soo far out of the way

Soldato
just 1 more thing, im 20 so it doesnt effect me like, but with it being STRICTLY over 18's can we expect strippers to be involved :confused: :D

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Muban
Shame Swansea is so far away :(. I'm sure you'll all have a great night

Fly down :D Or drive to mine and jump in with me :)

Originally posted by Goodie
shouldnt it be in stoke with ocuk being a stoke company n all :D id go if it was more central but swansea seems soo far out of the way

Who'd be stupid enough to have a Swansea meet in Stoke???

Oh. You.

;)

[edit]It would appear that this second answer would also apply to Jake.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
I'll be there, I might try not to be such a miserable sod this time round - it was mainly nervousness combined with lack of sleep. If SKILL/Berserker want a ride down again, you're more than welcome - anyone else remotely en-route too for that matter.

Man of Honour
Ooooh, this means I get to spend a night in another random seedy guesthouse owned by an Australian man and his deranged gay son. Excellent.

And why is it in Swansea? Because the Swansea do has always been in Swansea....others get organised elsewhere but they flop 99.9% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom