***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
I've got a vertical stand from Wicked Brick. For just a few 3D printed pieces of plastic, it's over priced but it does look good!

Yeah I've thought about it, or the one made from Lego... or the guide online for mounting it to a TV wallmount bracket... in all cases I just don't have the space anywhere. Truth is when I bought the Falcon I promised Mrs.Rufus that I'd dismantle it again and pack it away into the loft until we maybe someday move to a house that has space to display it, but it's been over a year now and it's still fully assembled under the spare bed. I think she has given up asking when I'm going to take it apart at this point

Soldato
Finally finished it (mobile aggregate), the question is how long do i leave it before breaking it down and building the excavator. I think i might last a week lol.

y4mEnb5J6FDHYutdnbOwMXt3PT6wyKoN6OKbHBhokdb5wOUR25kF7UF-45Suh9J9VJdH_j30ukV8sMXj99lfTYgNR0tNEO_fUBU_FgiGF4J7OQFFB4h5pVjtzazP_aqVKcKOz4x2bgHAeDw-Jrm1fZplBqNDiVJJNy47e1TCEhjEQkjq6eXiqSafc3V0YSsBa9X6WwEqqcMVytTX9ENGiTWeQ

Associate
repurchased my first ever Technic set from eBay :D (set 8860)

My mum bought it for me at Christmas many moons ago.

Listed as 100% complete will check this weekend.

UCMj06Ml.jpg KEzlvPql.jpg

Awesome find - I really wanted this kit as a kid. This is up there with the Star Wars AT-AT and Big Track as an iconic toy.

I had a smaller kit (a Technics Blue Car; No idea what it was) my Dad built it at first and then refused to rebuild after I decided to be an annoying sprog and crash it into the skirting board. Any plans of convincing my parents for a bigger kit - kissed goodbye... :D

Associate
I had a smaller kit (a Technics Blue Car; No idea what it was) my Dad built it at first and then refused to rebuild after I decided to be an annoying sprog and crash it into the skirting board. Any plans of convincing my parents for a bigger kit - kissed goodbye... :D

Technic 854 Go Kart! :D I had one of those too. And the chassis and crane above. Happy days.

Soldato
Just finished the Volvo Concept Wheel loader, not a bad build and will look into seeing if it cab be motorised without too much fuss.

Lego42081_VolvoConcept.jpg

Also just started another CaDA model with my lad, the CaDA C51041W Off-Road Crawler. Unlike other clones CaDA seems to make their own models plus they use a lot of slightly different moulds/parts to Lego. But the main reason for picking this up as it comes an impressive RC setup, a USB rechargeable battery pack that also acts as a receiver for four motors and a controller that can also control all four.

Soldato
Someone I know is making space. I'd have these if I had a bigger house but sadly I just don't have the space. Drop me a trust and I'll put you in touch. He's oop norf, West Yorkshire somewhere. Solid guy, I can vouch for him.

https://imgur.com/a/mEn9tob

Cheers for that Didds!

Yep. The Lego is mine. I'm away from home at the moment, but I'll get a topic up in the Members Market at some point if there's interest here. It'd be collection only however, due to the size.

Back
Top Bottom