***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Nope, lego is not allowed in the MM, neither are board games. it's been requested and for the moment refused.

Also Love the Tow truck model, I have one of those, was my first proper pneumatic model.

Soldato
Also Love the Tow truck model, I have one of those, was my first proper pneumatic model.

Same! Many happy days spent with that and the Future Car set (my first, which I'm keeping).

One thing that struck me yesterday was the tow truck had much better pneumatic control than the mobile crane. The descend setting of the mobile crane just releases all air from the system so that arm comes down a lot faster than you'd expect, let alone if it was actually lifting something. The Tow Truck seems to the air recirculate to some extent so it's a bit dampened.

Soldato
Now that the nights are drawing in and it's getting cold outside, I thought I would look at getting some Lego Technic, don't want to always play games on my console.

Can anyone recommend a lego model for a noob to technics, I have been looking at varies technics and I like the cars and trucks.

*I like the Bugatti Chiron, but I will wait till I see it a lot cheaper hopefully.

Last edited:
Associate
Now that the nights are drawing in and it's getting cold outside, I thought I would look at getting some Lego Technic, don't want to always play games on my console.

Can anyone recommend a lego model for a noob to technics, I have been looking at varies technics and I like the cars and trucks.

*I like the Bugatti Chiron, but I will wait till I see it a lot cheaper hopefully.

Smyths Toys are doing a pretty good price on the Chiron at the moment and if thats still a bit much the Mac truck is also on a special with them.

Im on the look out for a good price on the Star Wars Snow Speeder or Slave 1.

Soldato
I keep winding my Mrs up about getting the falcon and a coffee table, one if these days I'll do it lol.

I showed my missus the pic on here, she said I should get one.

Ordered the Panama Canal on eBay for the missus (is a naval architect and loves boats and engineering). Heavily overpriced but it has finally arrived and now subject to £55 of customs fees. Joy.

Back
Top Bottom