Cockblocked by co-worker

Associate
Your use of the term “beta ****” and general lack of awareness makes me think that you’re an incel/MGTOW/red piller. If so, then you should stay the hell away from this poor woman.

Soldato
OP
@Kaiju, did you ever get a chance to talk to Jen?

My advice to you would be to ask Jen for a chat then explain that you liked her and have been enjoying the last few weeks etc. Inevitably, you should apologise if Tracy has caused any issues but reassure her that it's a simple misunderstand that you don't want to make this sour between the pair of you. Then leave it well alone.

If she is sensible she'll admire your honesty and all will be good. If she's a lunatic then you're SOL.
No point now, I asked her last week and she says nothing is wrong. She's quite content to let it slide, so she's definitely lost interest. Nothing wrong with that, attraction peaks and dips. I stated a long while ago that the issue is Tracy, not Jen. If Jen stops liking me through her own prerogative, then that's her call and I'll respect her wishes.

It's just the quick 180 after Tracy brought on the waterworks made me unsure if I should speak out or just let go. My friends and the majority of sense on here suggest I back down and keep things professional, which I'm doing. I've also started dating another girl in the last week, nothing serious, just something to keep my mind away from work politics.

Soldato
OP
so you're just using her. sounds like Jen dodged a bullet w/ you, to be honest.
Different strokes for different folks. Where do I state or imply I'm using her? We built up a decent rapport, good initial escalation, nothing more. How am I supposed to know if things turn out to be serious?

Soldato
Different strokes for different folks. Where do I state or imply I'm using her? We built up a decent rapport, good initial escalation, nothing more. How am I supposed to know if things turn out to be serious?
where you wrote that you were just doing it to keep your mind off the office crap.

Soldato

I'm betting you're a PUA right? Do you have sets and all that other maniupulative nonsense?

Soldato
OP
I'm betting you're a PUA right? Do you have sets and all that other maniupulative nonsense?
I've read about it out of curiosity but definitely don't PUA. The vast majority of knowledge out there is BS but you know what's even worse, a guy who approaches girls who dismisses PUA, laws of attraction, etc as manipulative nonsense. Trainwreck.

Soldato
I've read about it out of curiosity but definitely don't PUA. The vast majority of knowledge out there is BS but you know what's even worse, a guy who approaches girls who dismisses PUA, laws of attraction, etc as manipulative nonsense. Trainwreck.

No, I just don't feel the need to conjure up a set of steps before talking to a girl, just to manipulate them into sleeping with me.

An ex good friend of mine turned into a PUA, so I know more about the inner workings of the system he/his friends used more than most do. After reading about half of his antics on weird pick up forums, I stopped seeing him completely. Not for me thanks.

Back
Top Bottom