Cockblocked by co-worker

Soldato
OP
No, I just don't feel the need to conjure up a set of steps before talking to a girl, just to manipulate them into sleeping with me.

An ex good friend of mine turned into a PUA, so I know more about the inner workings of the system he/his friends used more than most do. After reading about half of his antics on weird pick up forums, I stopped seeing him completely. Not for me thanks.
That's where you are wrong, the rules are a guideline for guys who are clueless, to help them have confidence and keep them on the straight and narrow. Once you have got a decent amount of experience of what works for you then you can throw away the proverbial handbook. You shouldn't PUA forever, it's a stepping stone. Some people just interpret or use it differently given a lot of it is crass.

Soldato
No, I just don't feel the need to conjure up a set of steps before talking to a girl, just to manipulate them into sleeping with me.

An ex good friend of mine turned into a PUA, so I know more about the inner workings of the system he/his friends used more than most do. After reading about half of his antics on weird pick up forums, I stopped seeing him completely. Not for me thanks.

Seen the reasons before your edit and that is a weird thing to do

Soldato

I read about PUA about 11 years ago when I was single. The biggest take aways for me were simply learning what behaviour is unattractive to women, and what is attractive, and why. You don't need to manipulate anyone or go through any sort of "step system" if you simply understand what behaviour most women find attractive and unattractive. Hell, it helps you actually know when women are attracted to you, which for most guys would be a massive help as women are pretty subtle, and if you don't pick up on it they'll probably move on to someone who does.

Soldato
OP
I read about PUA about 11 years ago when I was single. The biggest take aways for me were simply learning what behaviour is unattractive to women, and what is attractive, and why. You don't need to manipulate anyone or go through any sort of "step system" if you simply understand what behaviour most women find attractive and unattractive. Hell, it helps you actually know when women are attracted to you, which for most guys would be a massive help as women are pretty subtle, and if you don't pick up on it they'll probably move on to someone who does.
Amen.

Soldato
I've watched the PUA videos on youtube. It seems that the aim is to make you happy being single, and through that confidence you will attract others to you.

Back
Top Bottom