Hitman 2 prologue

Soldato
Downloaded this last night, is this just the training mission from the first game ?
Thought I was getting a level from the new game to try out

Rob

Associate
It's the first level of the main story but it very much acts like a introduction level. The later levels are much bigger.

Soldato
If you had the original then you can get the old levels with some tweaks. A fully new demo would have been nice but to be honest if you played it and didn't buy the last game then you aren't likely to be buying Hitman 2 either :)

Caporegime
You should think of it really being as Hitman season 2. So there is now a new program that contains all the modern Hitman stuff within. There's no need to use Hitman 1 any more. Even if you don't own Hitman 2 but you do own Hitman 1, you can download Hitman 2 and play the old levels inside there.

Soldato
You should think of it really being as Hitman season 2. So there is now a new program that contains all the modern Hitman stuff within. There's no need to use Hitman 1 any more. Even if you don't own Hitman 2 but you do own Hitman 1, you can download Hitman 2 and play the old levels inside there.

What benefit does this give? I have HITMAN GOTY installed and I don't plan on buying HITMAN 2 until it becomes cheap, so what would I gain by deleting HITMAN and downloading HITMAN 2?

EDIT: Just noticed this is consoles and not PC -_-

Last edited:
Caporegime
I haven’t played the levels yet but the graphics are a bit better inside Hitman 2. Plus I think they said there were additional challenges or something. I can’t quite remember.

Back
Top Bottom