• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD BLACK FRIDAY: MASSIVE DISCOUNTS ON VEGA & RX PLUS RX 590 IS HERE & UPTO THREE GAMES FREE !!!

Soldato
I must say my new Sapphire Nitro+ 64 is an absolute beast so far.

I set P6 and P7 states to 1000mv leaving clocks for now, overclocked the ram to 1000MHz and under-volted it to 1000mv(so far). Also set the power limit to +50% and it's running really nicely, not a single glitch or crash. I will mess about with it more another day but for now it's a very nice, super quiet card with fan speed in the 20%'s so pretty much silent.

Very happy and at £400 it was an absolute bargain.

l0z

l0z

Associate
Very happy with my Vega 56 so far. It just about fits in my Bitfenix Prodigy mITX build - there is literally no room to spare when putting the side-panel on. I'm using only a Corsair GS600 psu with no issues as yet.

Associate
I must say my new Sapphire Nitro+ 64 is an absolute beast so far.

I set P6 and P7 states to 1000mv leaving clocks for now, overclocked the ram to 1000MHz and under-volted it to 1000mv(so far). Also set the power limit to +50% and it's running really nicely, not a single glitch or crash. I will mess about with it more another day but for now it's a very nice, super quiet card with fan speed in the 20%'s so pretty much silent.

Very happy and at £400 it was an absolute bargain.

Mind sharing a pic of your settings? Want to see how they run on mine, currently the fan noise is driving me nuts lol, haven't used AMD software in years so would be nice to try someone else's settings as a reference point

Soldato
Mind sharing a pic of your settings? Want to see how they run on mine, currently the fan noise is driving me nuts lol, haven't used AMD software in years so would be nice to try someone else's settings as a reference point

Here you go:

wMC7k97
(https://imgur.com/a/wMC7k97)

cxSHqYz
(https://imgur.com/a/cxSHqYz)

Back
Top Bottom