• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Associate
Surely 1 big fan on a case couldn't make all that big of a difference could it? Rather that or some how your the only one that has a normal cooling system on your gpu

Associate
So I ran the Scanner on Afterburner (X1 kept crashing) It gave me a result of +149, however I keep getting crashes/driver crashes where there is no signal to TV but pc still on and fans spinning etc. I have even dropped OC to +80 With max power and temp and still had a crash after 30mins on FFXV.

Also how/where does the GPU bracket sit? The only picture in the box I seen implies it just a stand to place the GPU on a desk unless I totally missed it haha ??

Registering for that year Warranty ASAP before I forget as well.

Thanks,
Sean

Soldato
So I ran the Scanner on Afterburner (X1 kept crashing) It gave me a result of +149, however I keep getting crashes/driver crashes where there is no signal to TV but pc still on and fans spinning etc. I have even dropped OC to +80 With max power and temp and still had a crash after 30mins on FFXV.

Also how/where does the GPU bracket sit? The only picture in the box I seen implies it just a stand to place the GPU on a desk unless I totally missed it haha ??

Registering for that year Warranty ASAP before I forget as well.

Thanks,
Sean

It goes inside your case to support your card mines is in lol.

Soldato
Ok my views on this card are well built nice wee orange connectors over the hdmi ports wee stand that holds it up ( nice touch gigabyte ) can’t see the rgb cos my pc sits on the floor lol. Over all the card is really exellent can’t fault it yet all my games are smooth as silk as I’ve said. Before I bought this card for pure speed and NOT the ray tracing any off this tech.

Associate
I'm getting a huge array of error codes on my Crosshair 7 and 2700x. Took them out and out my 6600k and Z-170A back in. Everything works fine, not sure if the motherboard is a dud or the CPU. Bad news is I've had them since September due to the horrible Turing delays meaning I'm really not sure if i can get my money back.

Caporegime
Ok my views on this card are well built nice wee orange connectors over the hdmi ports wee stand that holds it up ( nice touch gigabyte ) can’t see the rgb cos my pc sits on the floor lol. Over all the card is really exellent can’t fault it yet all my games are smooth as silk as I’ve said. Before I bought this card for pure speed and NOT the ray tracing any off this tech.

Hows the temps and fan noise so far?

Associate
It goes inside your case to support your card mines is in lol.

Just opened case back up, I assume you are supposed to have it stuck to PSU and prop the card up in the middle? Neither the shorter bar(s) on there own or screwed together or the longer bar fit lol, even if I put the stand on the base of the case the longest bar is then still too short.

I dont appear to have any sag on the card and it feel solid if I try and wobble it.

Just seen your spec, very similar to me.

Back
Top Bottom