Nexus 7 replacement?

Soldato
Looking to replace my sons well loved Nexus 7 with something a little more modern.

I quite fancy finding a nice second hand Nvidia Shield, but am hoping for any of your suggestions.

Budget is £120.

Caporegime
Looking to replace my sons well loved Nexus 7 with something a little more modern.

I quite fancy finding a nice second hand Nvidia Shield, but am hoping for any of your suggestions.

Budget is £120.

tablet market is pretty much dead there are 2 options

option 1 - cheap crap which works well if all you want to do is watch youtube / netflix, etc but nothing else.
option 2 - overpriced to the gulls ipads, etc

your budget the best option new is the amazon fire HD 8 for £80 or the HD10. both are pretty much the same thing apart from bigger screen and more res.

Associate
I've just bought a Xiaomi Mipad 4. Had to side load the playstore but that aside it flies with a SD 660, 3gb ram, 32gb storage (think it's expandable).

Soldato
OP
Managed to get hold of a perfect condition Nvidia Shield Tablet, boxed as new, for £100.

Amazing bit of kit for the money!

Soldato
I've just bought a Xiaomi Mipad 4. Had to side load the playstore but that aside it flies with a SD 660, 3gb ram, 32gb storage (think it's expandable).
I've got the 4GB/64GB version, and it's significantly faster than the nVidia Shield tablet it replaced. Other than having to sideload the Google Play store, the main problem is having to import one; it took a few weeks for mine to arrive from HK. It's a real shame that decent Android tablets are so few and far between, but hopefully the Mi Pad 4 will last me a good few years.

Back
Top Bottom