• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

2080ti Temps

Associate
Just curious as to the temps of other 2080ti users are experiencing?

Haven't seen mine go above 72c as yet with some intensive testing. Also, my Ventus only has 2 fans so just wondering if this is about right?

Current Afterburner settings below

Associate
GUYS COULD YOU PLEASE ALSO LEAVE DETAILS OF YOUR CARD ! WHEN SHARING YOUR TEMPS WITH AS ?

Example :

Gigabyte Aorus Rtx 2080 Ti Xtreme

Temps on idle 33C
Temps on load 76C
Fans on auto

Last edited:
Associate
My Inno3d 2 OC sits at around 78c during a 20minute Heaven session. That is with a custom fan profile with max rpm at ~1950 or ~55% speed. I have a lot of case cooling, with a few fans synced via PWM to the GPU temps so it would be a fair bit hotter in a more closed case.

Man of Honour
thanks for mega massive screenshot :D Any chance to try them just with for example 60% fan ...? Just want to know how its perform if fan is not to loud.. Thanks

FTW3 2080 Ti SLI
Heaven 4 max settings @2160p
Fans locked @60%
After 35mins looping

Temps in top right hand corner.

xlhgoM1.jpg

One card slightly warmer, one card the same.

The one above is at 60% on the fans.:)

Soldato
Mines sits 33 idle now last nite (wot a day crashes and that whea uncorrectable error )gonna test some other drivers today hopefully to see wot the crack is how long do I have to have before sending backs for a refund ?

Back
Top Bottom