*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Associate
Do you think that offer is only available to long term or previous members? I am not seeing that available and we have a week left on the 60 days that came with the console, so that offer would have been fantastic.

Associate
Do you have automatic renewal switched on?

I don't have the option of the offer either. I did take up the recent offer of the 3 months for 1, and the buy one month get one free if you use Paypal (although I never got my free month and speaking with MS CS/Twitter/Support Forum got me nowhere) so it might be I'm 'offered' out. Although I enjoy Game Pass for me with so many games on my backlog it doesn't make a huge deal of sense atm. I might pick up RotTR and the Unravel bundle instead.

Associate
As mentioned ditto. For some reason some of us don't have the option of the offer. I thought it might be those with automatic renewal switched on. One other though it maybe those already under a certain offer (i.e. free month with the console, or 3 for 1 previous offer) don't see it.

Associate
As mentioned ditto. For some reason some of us don't have the option of the offer. I thought it might be those with automatic renewal switched on. One other though it maybe those already under a certain offer (i.e. free month with the console, or 3 for 1 previous offer) don't see it.

I had the offer available the other day, said valid till January 1st I think, went to go and grab it today as it's payday and only offers the one month for £1

Soldato

I think that may be the case, if you've recently taken up an earlier offer then maybe it's not available to you. Unfortunately it doesn't offer the discounted price if you try to purchase as a gift :(.

Now subbed to 18/12/2020 so runs out just before my Live sub in 2021.

Associate
You literally have to spend your life on hotukdeals or if you happen to go on the site at the exact moment a deal like that goes live or you have no chance.

Associate
I think that may be the case, if you've recently taken up an earlier offer then maybe it's not available to you. Unfortunately it doesn't offer the discounted price if you try to purchase as a gift :(.

Now subbed to 18/12/2020 so runs out just before my Live sub in 2021.

Just changed for me, now I can see the discounted six month offer.

Back
Top Bottom