*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
done some more digging answered my last question so just ordered the rift should be here tomorrow woohoo

next question i know some of you hate viveport "dodgy software" is the black friday deal worth it and the free copy of fallout 4 VR ,i normally use steam had some good deals on there!
Vivrport is "ok" for rifters and as good as any software which uses steamvr (which is to say it works but is not as good as native rift). Put it this way, I got the deal ;)

Soldato
just looking at the ocuk deal 350quid isnt bad ,been waiting to go VR since going ryzen 18months ago but the price of the graphics cards at the time went through the roof but just got a vega64 for 400 which was pretty good and coming from a gtx670 should see very big gains....was going to get a htc vive for room scale but i got a bad back lol so seated it is ....but think i will pull trigger later on the rift and jump on black friday viveport offer

my system being only 18months old i shouldnt have any issues or could i ??? just wondering...

Sorry didn't see your posts until now. You should have no problem at all in VR with your setup. When is your Rift Arriving?

Soldato
Went into the Oculus store to see what their deals were like, pretty rubbish offers if you ask me. They advertised a special sale price for the Marvel game, it only came down a few quid. Whoop dee doo. Awesome. :rolleyes:

Soldato
It is on of the least impressive oculus sales so far. Vivrport has had the offers to beat this month (5 quality titles for £1 each AND £8 store credit which it put towards 3 months subscription meant you got fallout 4 vr for £12

That said the marvel rift package for £50 off is ok

Soldato
The thing SPT does for me, is remind me very much of those gun games arcade cabs from the 90's. The blaster with the depleting gun bullet and it's haptic feedback is pure of that era.

In general the current steam sale is the best one that's dropped in a while. Popular games like Moss and Budget cuts have decent discount, the usual 50% crowd doing well with fresh users, and a ton of deep discount DLC.

Pinball FXVR is all at-50% and Redouts, Pcars 2's DLC's stood out for me.

Soldato
OP
Bought, thanks for sharing.

Not that I have anytime for playing it..grrr

That's why I'm didn't haha. I've got a 11 month old and wants to touch everything. Only real space i have is in the front room so i can't play it now.

I'll be having a go tomorrow tho. I've got a relative from OZ so it's the party trick for the night

Associate
That's why I'm didn't haha. I've got a 11 month old and wants to touch everything. Only real space i have is in the front room so i can't play it now.

I'll be having a go tomorrow tho. I've got a relative from OZ so it's the party trick for the night
Yup, I have an 18 month old, i no longer have a room, or even a corner to game in, i downsized my PC into a mini itx build and it’s now a HTPC under the living room TV for the family, I work shifts so only have the time to game every other week. And this is my gaming week, but I’m coming home to poorly kids... ah well, at least when the eldest is feeling better he can play Batman VR!

Associate
Superhot VR is 60% off on IndieGala (£7.59) or another 15% off again if you pay using mainstream crypto.

1 day remaining on the deal.

Soldato
Superhot VR is 60% off on IndieGala (£7.59) or another 15% off again if you pay using mainstream crypto.

1 day remaining on the deal.

Thanks I have been looking to start adding some more vr games to my collection and this one seems highly recommended, just downloading it now.

Is indie gala normally good for vr games?

Back
Top Bottom