*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Same here. Only picked up Prey dlc and shadow of war. By the time I am done with those even the games like frostpunk which I want to play will be cheaper I reckon.

Will pick up redout once it is closer to a fiver. Played it a bit on release and was underwhelmed. Why do these games not compare to wipeout, f-zero or extreme g? Nothing I have tried comes close :(

I partly paid because I’d be sad to see the genre go. Doing my bit etc.

Wipeout and extreme-G hold a very special place in my heart. I’m going to try and look at RedOut with fresh eyes.

I ended up picking up Shadow of War, Californium and MoonCrash (prey dlc) too.

Soldato
Same here. Only picked up Prey dlc and shadow of war. By the time I am done with those even the games like frostpunk which I want to play will be cheaper I reckon.

Will pick up redout once it is closer to a fiver. Played it a bit on release and was underwhelmed. Why do these games not compare to wipeout, f-zero or extreme g? Nothing I have tried comes close :(

Felt the same way. Just finishing up arkham city (and the side quests I want to do), then either arkham origins or shadow of mordor. Still got two point hospital to go through (not even halfway I guess). Just picked up spacechem for when I want a puzzle. And Rimworld is an everpresent challenge that I can get sucked into.

All in all, unless a deal is massive, I really don't feel like I need to chase it just yet. Fancy shadow of war, and really want to try the warhammer total war games, but they're so expensive with DLCs.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Felt the same way. Just finishing up arkham city (and the side quests I want to do), then either arkham origins or shadow of mordor. Still got two point hospital to go through (not even halfway I guess). Just picked up spacechem for when I want a puzzle. And Rimworld is an everpresent challenge that I can get sucked into.

All in all, unless a deal is massive, I really don't feel like I need to chase it just yet. Fancy shadow of war, and really want to try the warhammer total war games, but they're so expensive with DLCs.
I always look into DLC details. I find 9 times out of 10 they are a waste of time. Once the main game is done I am usually done with a game anyway. I think the only DLC of recent memory worth my time was Witcher 3 one's, particularly Blood and Wine. Now that's what you call a DLC!

I know for a fact I will be done with Shadow of War once complete and won't want to play the DLC anyway, so not bad for around £6 :D

Soldato
I always look into DLC details. I find 9 times out of 10 they are a waste of time. Once the main game is done I am usually done with a game anyway. I think the only DLC of recent memory worth my time was Witcher 3 one's, particularly Blood and Wine. Now that's what you call a DLC!

I know for a fact I will be done with Shadow of War once complete and won't want to play the DLC anyway, so not bad for around £6 :D

Yeah, there have been quite a few occasions where I've bought a version of a game that comes with all the DLC but once I finish the game I'm not really bothered about doing the extra stuff, I decide I'll come back to it another time but never do.

And yeah Witcher 3 is the obvious exception, they were like complete games.

Soldato

Yeah, there have been quite a few occasions where I've bought a version of a game that comes with all the DLC but once I finish the game I'm not really bothered about doing the extra stuff, I decide I'll come back to it another time but never do.

And yeah Witcher 3 is the obvious exception, they were like complete games.

Soldato
Out of interest, wasn't there supposed to be a Steam Autumn sale starting soon, or have I missed it?

Its based around USA thanksgiving, the Friday in that week is the sale day though it tends to be available for slightly more then that. We dont have any holidays off like they do at that time so its easy to miss, the USA companies usually have the best chance of discount

Caporegime
Its based around USA thanksgiving, the Friday in that week is the sale day though it tends to be available for slightly more then that. We dont have any holidays off like they do at that time so its easy to miss, the USA companies usually have the best chance of discount

Good point. :)

Back
Top Bottom