Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
Snap, main story was great imo. 10/10 for me, just need to get the Epilogue done before I fly to Florida on Monday. Not sure I have enough game time available though :(

Have to agree - this game felt like the lovechild of Naughty Dog and Rockstar, the brilliant characters and storytelling of the former, couple with the great sandbox games of the latter. Easy 10/10 for me!

Associate
Noooooo. Was on Epilogue 2 and the game had to update. It froze at 97.5% so I just left it whilst I went out. Somehow it has now completely deleted the game from my Xbox. What is going on??

Soldato
Anyone else’s ONLINE camp keep moving???
Mine was near Saint Denis. Then next time I logged in there was a flash up message in top left saying scruffy old git had packed up camp or something. It was down in new Austin. Then tonight it’s moved again and up near snow area.

Annoying AF tbh.

Soldato
Anyone else’s ONLINE camp keep moving???
Mine was near Saint Denis. Then next time I logged in there was a flash up message in top left saying scruffy old git had packed up camp or something. It was down in new Austin. Then tonight it’s moved again and up near snow area.

Annoying AF tbh.
Yup mines same , I've gave up with online bugged to hell 2 crashes and one continuous loop of falling through the map for ever after only 30 mins of play until I turned ps4 off :(

Soldato
Had a go online and it could be good but will probably end up like GTA, full of cheats. I tried to do some of the matchmaking missions, did a few ok but then it got difficult to get to the missions as they are surrounded by griefers.

Soldato
Finally remembered to try turning off HDR on my XB1X, really does look better with it off, even the map markers pop out more and it means riding at night I can see trees before I hit them. Not sure how they fouled up the HDR quite so much! (Playing on an LG W7 OLED for reference)

Soldato
I recently found a guide to setup my Sony KD-49XD8305 with the HDR on my PS4 Pro and it made a huge difference. Shadows and dark areas were significantly better that before with almost no washed out effect that I had previously. I think it was from AV Forums.

Caporegime
frames per second only matter in first person shooters or really fast moving games (racing, etc).

all movies are shot in 24fps.

single player games then 30 fps is fine. a game like red dead doesn't need 60fps to be enjoyable.

look at minecraft. graphics aren't a big deal to a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom