Automatic wardrobe lights

Soldato
I'm looking to hard wire some lights that automatically turn on when I open the doors to my fixed in wardrobes. Bit dark in the mornings now.

I think I could take the connection from a light nearby in one of the cupboards, but what lights/parts would you recommend I can use here? Thanks.

Soldato
I'm looking to hard wire some lights that automatically turn on when I open the doors to my fixed in wardrobes. Bit dark in the mornings now.

I think I could take the connection from a light nearby in one of the cupboards, but what lights/parts would you recommend I can use here? Thanks.

Ikea sell a lot of kits already with a nice bright LED strip and sensor so the lights are only on when the door is open. Although unsure if they run off batteries, or can be wired into the mains.

Man of Honour
Not sure about the strip ones but the wee square ones run off 3 AAAs. We’ve used them a lot in various cupboards where they give decent light. Only problem is the led and battery holder part attaches to the base part with a magnet - great for changing the batteries but they’re forever falling apart, especially when mounted under a shelf

Soldato
Not sure about the strip ones but the wee square ones run off 3 AAAs. We’ve used them a lot in various cupboards where they give decent light. Only problem is the led and battery holder part attaches to the base part with a magnet - great for changing the batteries but they’re forever falling apart, especially when mounted under a shelf

There are lots of rechargeable strips on Amazon that have built in batteries and charged via USB. :)

Back
Top Bottom