• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Associate
Just curious as to what wrist size people who are buying the 44mm have.

I have 17.5cm wrist. Got the 44mm and returned it. It’s massive, and I am someone who wears a lot of watches. I even own and wear 46mm watches. For some reason the boxy shape of the Apple Watch makes it look bigger than it is. Anyway got the 40mm and it’s a much better size… for me anyway.

Now what to do with my other 40 watches lol.

Caporegime
I have 17.5cm wrist. Got the 44mm and returned it. It’s massive, and I am someone who wears a lot of watches. I even own and wear 46mm watches. For some reason the boxy shape of the Apple Watch makes it look bigger than it is. Anyway got the 40mm and it’s a much better size… for me anyway.

I have smallish wrists too and picked up a barely used 38mm S3 and it's perfect size wise :)

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Well my us bought S4 cellular (daft crazy cheap hence why I ended up with the cellular one) just stopped charging. Thankfully the apple warranty is world wide. For all my annoyances with apple and their closed off eco system, they really do the simple customer services so well.

Hopefully it’s a simple fix. I’m surprised how used to a smart watch I’ve gotten over the last 2 years.

Commissario
OP
Unless the policy has changed, it probably won’t get replaced or repaired in store. They’ll send it away to be ‘tested’ and then you’ll most likely get a replacement. When my Series 3 packed up, that’s what happened to me and I lost a streak of over two years of closing my exercise rings.

Associate
So I gotz me a 44mm cellular. Odd though as when I try to set it up to use cellular, it just comes up with an error saying the page is unavailable.

Quick question though, I’ve got the fabric sports watch. How are people finding this when they exercise and get damp from sweat? In fact seeing as the watch is waterproof, does that mean the strap is expected to get wet and dry fine?

TIA

Soldato
So I gotz me a 44mm cellular. Odd though as when I try to set it up to use cellular, it just comes up with an error saying the page is unavailable.

Quick question though, I’ve got the fabric sports watch. How are people finding this when they exercise and get damp from sweat? In fact seeing as the watch is waterproof, does that mean the strap is expected to get wet and dry fine?

TIA
You can’t be connected to WiFi or the cellular plan set up page won’t load.

Soldato
Unless the policy has changed, it probably won’t get replaced or repaired in store. They’ll send it away to be ‘tested’ and then you’ll most likely get a replacement. When my Series 3 packed up, that’s what happened to me and I lost a streak of over two years of closing my exercise rings.

How did you lose the data, didn't the exercise stuff sync to your phone?

Associate
So work have a series 4 40mm aluminium available to bid on - all money goes to charity, I’ve bid £303 although already have a 44mm stainless steel. Thinking of wearing the 44mm during the day for work and at weekends and swapping for the 40mm during the evening for in the gym and to wear in bed. Figured I’d wear it when I don’t want to get my SS scratched.

Am I nuts ? :D

Soldato
So work have a series 4 40mm aluminium available to bid on - all money goes to charity, I’ve bid £303 although already have a 44mm stainless steel. Thinking of wearing the 44mm during the day for work and at weekends and swapping for the 40mm during the evening for in the gym and to wear in bed. Figured I’d wear it when I don’t want to get my SS scratched.

Am I nuts ? :D

Wish I was that delusional id win everything ;) :p

Commissario
Ordered one of these for the mrs for Christmas, she's been going on about them since the release event so hopefully it will keep her quiet!

Back
Top Bottom