*** The Official Battlefield 5 thread***

Soldato
But but... the skins!

:p

I like the different outfits, the gun skins leave me cold - ooh predator green!!! FFS. I’m gonna download BF4 again. I was so hyped for a WW2 game from DICE, band of brothers I thought, the Pacific, Battle of Britain. What they’ve done is a joke. And it’s even worse because we probably won’t get any WW2 games after this, studios will look at this flop and blame the setting, not this wierd Swedish reimagining of it.

Heads need to roll for this they really do.

Soldato
Where the hell is the M1 garand? I mean come on dice its only the most iconic ww2 rifle and you don't put it in there.:mad:
And wheres all the iconic ww2 locations Stalingrad/Kursk/Omaha beach/Berlin etc etc etc

Hopefully this will all be added later...at least some of it... though they have said they don’t want to go back to some of it...I can see EA calling time on it though if the game hasn’t made enough money by then.:mad::mad::mad:

Associate
Yeah, the current road map is just Battle Royale and Greece coming up but in one of JFrags videos he said he is looking forward to the Pacific Maps and US involvement. May have been a slip or just wishful thinking..

Associate
Hi guys,
Really liking the game so far - not as good as 2142 - but still good!

Anywho I'm getting well and truly narked that the game consistently hangs between rounds, in the screen where you can scroll through your challenges and the loading wheel in the top right. Page refreshes fine but never actually go anywhere. I'm having to task manager quit and restart after every round, which becomes, tiresome...

Anyone else experiencing this? Google searches suggests its a problem since BF1 but not a great deal of threads with happy endings!

Associate
Hi guys,

Anywho I'm getting well and truly narked that the game consistently hangs between rounds, in the screen where you can scroll through your challenges and the loading wheel in the top right. Page refreshes fine but never actually go anywhere. I'm having to task manager quit and restart after every round, which becomes, tiresome...

Anyone else experiencing this? Google searches suggests its a problem since BF1 but not a great deal of threads with happy endings!

Hi there, i have 125 + hours in the game and, whilst i find the end of game/ backing out process really slow, i do not suffer hang ups where the page does not move on... eventually.

Associate
Hi guys,

Yeah, common problem I'm afraid. Being worked on apparently, to be fixed in one of the many upcoming patches no doubt. Maybe.

Soldato
I'm sure this blank screen between rounds happened in Battlefield 1 as well. If it happens I press Esc and you hear the click. That then makes the game responsive again. Worth a try maybe?

Caporegime
Some of the people that get into my tank i want to reach through my screen and throttle.

The standard side seat driver telling me where to go and what to do. **** right off!. :mad:

The idiot that gets into my tank and then if i get destroyed starts whining about it like i forced him into the tank at gunpoint. **** right off!. :mad:

The tool that goes onto the top gun or coax gun and constantly fires at absolutely nothing, when i deploy smoke to escape other tanks he continues to fire giving enemy tanks a muzzle flash to aim at through the smoke. Again....**** right off!. :mad:

Is there something wrong with people that they can't have a gun in a game and have to constantly fire it for no apparent reason? It would be helpful if they fired at enemies i hadn't spotted but nope! Much better to fire at random threatening blades of grass! In older bf games you could take coax\top gun fire as an enemy warning indicator, these days you tend to ignore it as some of these **** flinging chimpanzees can't go half a second without clicking their mouse button.

AGAIN **** right off!. :mad:

Soldato
I'm quite enjoying it, but I find it hard work using any of the side gunner positions on tanks, the driver is normally going to fast lol. I'm finding the game really fun though.

Underboss
Works out to 3.5h a day there or there abouts if you played everyday since release (9th Nov), factor in weekends where some people can be on for 6-7h.

Is rather a lot on the buggy POS this game currently is.

Associate
It is a bit sad tho unfortunatly. Maybe i was harsh for saying it tho so applogies

Nope, this is sad.. :eek::D:D

2itr1gm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom