Stupid Woman.. or Stupid People?

Soldato
Prove he said woman.
To you? Why? I don't have to prove my opinion of what he said any more than I expect you to have to do the same for your opinion on this matter.
I'm not a tory or a labour supporter, as far as I can see they're both deserving of a critical eye. Especially when they do something that is so easily viewed in the public domain as being foolish, questionable or ill-advised.

Associate
I'm very much anti May and my first impression was that it looked like Woman. Not that I think he meant it in a sexist way, but he should have known better than to give ammo to the media like this especially in this day and age.

Permabanned
To you? Why? I don't have to prove my opinion of what he said any more than I expect you to have to do the same for your opinion on this matter.
I'm not a tory or a labour supporter, as far as I can see they're both deserving of a critical eye. Especially when they do something that is so easily viewed in the public domain as being foolish, questionable or ill-advised.

You were taking the POV that he said "woman," prove it. Stand by your conviction. Don't prove it to me, do it for yourself.

Last edited:
Soldato
You were taking the POV that he said "woman," prove it. Stand by your conviction. Don't prove it to me, do it for yourself.
I'm already satisfied that that is what he said. Asking me the same question couched in different terms is not going to get a different answer :)

Anyway, have a good new year, fella; sink a few for the year past and the one to come, I know I will :p

Soldato
If you are that easily offended that just the mear mention of women or man for that matter in any slightly negative manner.

It's time to re-evaluate your life.

What ever happened to sticks and stones, or do they no longer teach children that sometimes people can say mean things.

Back
Top Bottom