Man of Honour
Got a feeling it will be a real looker and drive better than BMW version as Toyota seem to making a much bigger effort with the platform.

Just a tune will likely see them close or above 500hp on launch assuming they're using the S55.

The development 435i at work is seeing an 80hp/100ft-lbs increase over stock with just a tune. Should find out what the M3 does in the next couple of weeks

Soldato
Need some new brakes up front on the Clio and get more track days done now I've got other financial expenses out of theway and can start enjoying myself again. There's a SC kit being developed which I've got my eye on but realisticaly I just want more seat time above all else to rekindle my interest in the car.

Caporegime
Just a tune will likely see them close or above 500hp on launch assuming they're using the S55.

The development 435i at work is seeing an 80hp/100ft-lbs increase over stock with just a tune. Should find out what the M3 does in the next couple of weeks
S58 I think

Permabanned
Looking at Audi S8+'s, as someone needs to be alpha for the cause, to offset people with banana coloured interiors.

People will fear my black on black on black, with extra black.

GT3

GT3

Soldato
Enter my 5th year of ownership of my 325ti Sport. Got an M54B30 that I am going to fit M52 piston rings to and refresh all seals etc and do the swap when the weather gets better.

Soldato
Massive Upgrade to 2012 Jazz handling with photos later, or nobody will believe me;)

Wilwood 6 pot disc and caliper kit (front )
coilovers
Tyres and Rims ....... not sure yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom