14 day cool off on a new contract

Associate
Hi all, looking for a bit of advice. I've just signed up to the CPW Pixel 3 deal and am due to collect it from a store today. However, upon contacting Vodafone for my PAC they've offered me a decent deal to stay with a free S9.

I'm probably going to go for the S9 deal and stay with Vodafone, is it just a case of going into the CPW store and saying I no longer want the Pixel and new contract? I had thought about taking both and having a play with them for a week and returning the one I liked the least but wasn't sure if the 14 day cool off allowed that?

Cheers.

Associate
If it's the deal I think you're talking about the 14 days is just for the O2 contact. The phone return policy will be down to CPW, check their website or ask in store. I'd guess you'd have no problem returning the phone in store today, as you bought it online. Once you've opened it and taken it away I expect you can only return it if faulty.

Associate
I wouldn't risk 14 day cooling off i did this with o2 all appeared fine until i then get a bill from them for the whole contract cost and then had to claim it back via the bank only to then have a collection agency threatening me for the money back.

If you have not collected the phone or anything then you can just refuse it which is your best bet.

Associate
If you ordered it online then you have the 7/14 days from the distance selling regs. Tbh, I would just cancel it and not even pick it up. CPW are HORRENDOUS and toying with them is just asking for pain if and when they demonstrate their incompetence.

Back
Top Bottom