*** VR Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Give in!! You've likely got at least a week:)

Picked up a bucket load already, there'll be more. Thanks for the spot on Just In Time. Pixel Ripped 1989 might not be deep on discount, but the current sale price ain't that bad. I had a lot of fun with it, does some smart stuff with the whole VR thing.

Associate
You are right, I got it free with Viveport and I regret it. Haven't played anything else since getting it!!
How is it compared to SkyrimVR? I loved being in the Skyrim world, but I hated the controls and the UI.

I swore I wouldn’t buy another game with ‘tacked on VR controls’ but I’m strangely drawn to fallout 4 VR, my Mrs said she would buy it me if I wanted it

Soldato
How is it compared to SkyrimVR? I loved being in the Skyrim world, but I hated the controls and the UI.

I swore I wouldn’t buy another game with ‘tacked on VR controls’ but I’m strangely drawn to fallout 4 VR, my Mrs said she would buy it me if I wanted it

I think FO4 VR controls work a little bit better than Skyrim, but there's not much between them in that regard - they're very similar. Be warned, FO4 VR performance is nowhere near as good as Skyrim VR. It's still an amazing game in VR though. I found my self ducking under obstacles when walking through ruins, and I've taken an involuntary step back a few times when ghoul's have jumped out of nowhere at me.

Soldato

I got used to the controls and now they are fine, just make sure you run the beta version on Steam. Yes, it's pushing the A and X buttons to interact with things but it works ok. It looks great though and very addictive. Actually been able to walk around the world as part of the world and not just looking in adds so much to the game.

There are also a load of mods to improve the game and the performance for VR.

A Fallout game built entirely for VR would be awesome.

EDIT: sorry, I haven't got Skyrim VR to compare, I refuse to pay more than £10 for it.

Associate
I got used to the controls and now they are fine, just make sure you run the beta version on Steam. Yes, it's pushing the A and X buttons to interact with things but it works ok. It looks great though and very addictive. Actually been able to walk around the world as part of the world and not just looking in adds so much to the game.

There are also a load of mods to improve the game and the performance for VR.

A Fallout game built entirely for VR would be awesome.

EDIT: sorry, I haven't got Skyrim VR to compare, I refuse to pay more than £10 for it.
Cheers man, I’ll get it, not got a clue to when I’ll get to play it but I’ll get it regardless

Soldato
Pinball fx2 is £4.39 on steam.

I wanted it for a while so I thought I would check if it was in the sale.

Looking forward to playing it.

Soldato
Pinball fx2 is £4.39 on steam.

If you like the tables in the base game, then the tables in the 1st dlc are of better quality.

The Walking dead is a great table. The Universal is hit and miss, though Jaws is a good table.

IF pinball is something you like, then the Zacarria pinball VR module is currently £2.79 reduced from £10. The modern remake tables are good value if the old tables they do aren't a thing.

Soldato
If you like the tables in the base game, then the tables in the 1st dlc are of better quality.

The Walking dead is a great table. The Universal is hit and miss, though Jaws is a good table.

IF pinball is something you like, then the Zacarria pinball VR module is currently £2.79 reduced from £10. The modern remake tables are good value if the old tables they do aren't a thing.

Hey thanks, I haven't played pinball since I was a kid and been playing this for last few hours. I'm really enjoying the game and before reading your post I have already purchased the season 1 dlc you mentioned. I avoided the universal because it had mixed reviews.

Seems a great game for vr I can just chill out on sofa and play it.

Soldato
OP
I should stop watching this thread lol, I don't want to buy any more games, already have a back log of VR games to play. I don't even have time to get on War Dust or any other multiplayer games at the moment because of this.

i stopped looking for the same reason. dusting it off to have a few games with friends tonight :)

Back
Top Bottom