FIFA 19

Soldato
I've got 430k for for a striker in this team, not sure who to get. I've tried IF & Scream Mandzukic, Dybala, IF Icardi..

Would RTTF Perisic be a waste of money at this point?

1DzuM2v.png

Associate
2regz5x.jpg

Wanted TIF Werner to replace Auba but doubt I’ll have enough coins.
Out of curiosity how do you build a team like that, it's awesome.

Soldato
I got boly as my red pick. Looks good with height and link to varane however is stamina! He will be asleep by half time.
Jimbeam - nice amount of coins, saving for toty?

Soldato
Wouldn’t it be best to switch Neymar and Mbappé in game? Given Neymar has a 5* WF.

Also, if that’s your idea of a trimmed down squad (saving for TOTY) then no wonder you like this game :p. Can’t believe you pulled Kante too, ridiculous! :mad:
How much have you actually spent this year? To the nearest grand if you like. :p

Thats not my trimmed down squad :p I built that last night saved about 500K I think when TOTY got announced. As for real money probably about £1'500 right at the start which yeah is a lot of money but makes sense to front load it all and yes there is a slight pack addiction!

I got boly as my red pick. Looks good with height and link to varane however is stamina! He will be asleep by half time.
Jimbeam - nice amount of coins, saving for toty?
Coins for whatever looks like a good buy over TOTY be it one of them or some other player which is worth grabbing to flip.

anyone here ever packed a toty? i most definitely haven't.

I packed Marcelo 2 years ago from a WL rewards and Modric last year from SBC Mega pack.

Soldato
No dispute on the timed finishing being over powered but I've seen previous fifas 14 or 15 where you could score direct from a kick off, or where you could score using the cross button and keepers not react, and obviously the driven shot In 17 and 18.
Finesse shots are so obvious it's relatively easy to stop unless your playing someone really good with icons. It is abit repetitive for sure and that's down to the 1v1s being so hard to score. Imo they need to buff 1v1 and decrease the accuracy of a yellow timed shot. I feel the first touch finesse is the most broken mechanic in the game and that is virtually undefendable and still not patched.

As for rewards 86 Gomez (quite a surprise ill take that) 83 Quag. Saved my packs along with a lot of other stuff for TOTY to pack nothing.

Back
Top Bottom