The ex, identity theft and fraud.

Soldato
Just read the thread - what an amazing story and recovery for you and the kids. Hopefully just one final step away from being complete.

I went through a horrible time with my ex-wife when we separated but this puts it all into perspective. Inspirational.

Soldato
Leon well done for saying the things you did to the professionals, I'd not want to send my child to school either given the circumstances, and the fact you have the police on side says enough.

Fingers crossed it gets sorted soon :)

Caporegime
Don't think I have read this thread - happy ending I hope?

Edit - wow, what a both sad but heartwarming story!

My youngest two are doing great, my 3 yo son has just started private nursery 3 days a week and has his place secured to start nursery properly in September. My daughter just had the best 10th birthday I could giver her and had a wonderful time (despite her mum not even giving her a card!-to save her feelings I put mum and dad on everything including the card I got her, she did actually see through that gesture but said she thought more of me for it), she is making strides of progress in her schooling now she has a stable home.

Almost brought a tear to my eye (about the card). Only on page 10 at the moment but I hope the positive turnaround continued and you're enjoying fatherhood :).

Edit - just seen the father's day card. Can't.....hold....back :o:p:D.

Edit - there needs to be more people like you on this world. My faith in GD has been restored, and great job by OcUK for organising the gifts/donations. How are your kids doing now? Did the eldest go to university? How did your son do in the new town/school?

Edit - if I weren't at work, my eyes would be covered in dirt right now. Just a little here in the office.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom