Huel

Soldato
Anyone here use HUEL?

My mate does and I tasted it. Wasn't bad .

Was abea to make a batch and drink it in under 3mins. Which with my job is about all I get for break anyway.

Anyone have any experience?

Associate
Have it for lunch at work Monday-Friday. Does the job, started having it to lose weight (control calories) but kept it going after I reached my goal. Quick to make, somewhat cheap and not as nutritionally vacant as a Sainsbury's sandwich might be. Not exciting to consume, though. Mint choc FTW.

Soldato
I actually enjoy mine, on the morning I make a shake 450ml cold water and 3 scoops.
I then drink half for breakfast and half for dinner.
The dinner time half is loads better, zero lumps and thickened up slightly.

Only tried New Vanilla and Berry so far, got an original vanilla and mint on the way next though.

Vanilla is so versatile though, in the blender with frozen berries of choice, strawberries especially nice.

Associate
Tried it for a few months was pretty good over all,Texture took some getting used to best thing i ever did was use a handfull of ice cubes went down a lot quicker when really cold for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Was pleasantly surprised by the gluten free coffee. Ordered that and the chocolate mint which is pretty nice.

If anyone wants a referral let me know.

Soldato
Was pleasantly surprised by the gluten free coffee. Ordered that and the chocolate mint which is pretty nice.

If anyone wants a referral let me know.
No need to advertise for referrals. Just refer yourself, my son, wife all have Huel, daughter next then parents, the in-laws and so on.

Bry

Bry

Associate
I wish you could buy a taster/starter pack for something around £10. Would like to try it for a day or too without having to spend a lot of money on something I may hate after trying it

Soldato
I wish you could buy a taster/starter pack for something around £10. Would like to try it for a day or too without having to spend a lot of money on something I may hate after trying it

It mostly tastes like porridge ie oatey. I think it's the flax seeds get most people it makes it grainy.
If you go on their forum and put your location you might get lucky and someone will send you some.

Back
Top Bottom