Borderlands 2 coming to PC VR ~May 2019.

Soldato
this thing with this is BL is at its best playing co-op with friends.... combine that with no DLC, as a player who has already played through the game it is a pass from me.

however IF i had not played it before and if i did not care about coop, then i would be all over it.

Associate
While I agree there's a strong likelihood that it will due to them specifically mentioning the specific period on their advertising, Mike is just making an assumption based on that. There's no confirmation whatsoever at this point that we'll get a PC version. Remember RE7?...

Soldato
. Remember RE7?...

I would rather not :(
I have not purchased a capcom game in the last 12 months and unless it is in the bargain bin i am unlikely too!. Sony paying for an exclusivity period i can live with, but unless there are technical issues it annoys me when 1 platform gets permanently exclusive features over another. Whilst i am no coder i do not believe it would be a huge amount of work to implement basic vr support comparable to what in in the psvr version on the PC, even if they charged a few quid for the DLC to cover the cost.

Soldato
Waiting on Resi7 myself. While Capcom have never really done the Pc market any favours, they must have seen what we all have over the Christmas period. Sales of PCVR were certainly up, it seems to have been a wanted item among the youth audience. Developers on reddit are saying sales were up, numbers playing dedicated VR games at record levels.

The next BIG title that does the VR thing will make an absolute killing, id include Resi7 in that bracket.

Back
Top Bottom