Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [11th - 15th January 2019]

Caporegime
Rio's hypotheticals whilst stupid in the first place also fall apart. 'Sign 2 players for 60m, they get injured so 60m down the drain', how many players get indefinitely injured?

I've liked him more recently but that is a load of **** and clearly protecting business interests

Don
They did but then the line overruled the ref! Absolutely shocking officiating which has probably condemned Huddersfield to relegation.

Soldato
The ref had a better view imo. Absolutely mad.

Warnock afterwards:

"“It was good that there was an experienced linesman, because there wasn’t enough contact to give them [Huddersfield Town] a penalty and if there was a foul, it started outside the box"

What's his point? The guys a dinosaur.

Soldato
Richard Keys’ hot take on the current Newcastle Utd situation is quite something. If you’re willingly to lose a couple brain cells go have a look at his latest tweet.

I know he has ties to Ashley and Keith Bishop but why does he have such a hard on Rafa?

Soldato
Y
Yep he looked like someone who could reach Reina’s level of distribution, never got there but was still one of the better ones in the league.

Might be something with the coaching between here and Spain. I can imagine Mourinho asking the goal keeping coach to focus on the defensive aspects with very little footwork.

Caporegime
Y

Might be something with the coaching between here and Spain. I can imagine Mourinho asking the goal keeping coach to focus on the defensive aspects with very little footwork.

Not sure it's that, we actually have De Gea's coach from his time at Atletico with us now. I think his distribution has always been good from goal kicks but less so from open play.

Back
Top Bottom