PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Finally got a win on the ruddy desert map! So many places to appear out of nowhere. Really enjoying pubg overall.

Associate
Finally got a win on the ruddy desert map! So many places to appear out of nowhere. Really enjoying pubg overall.

Mirimar is the best map for cover. I've managed a few outnumbered chicken dinners on there as the is, more often than not, always a wee hill or rock providing the cover you need.

I don't get why people hate that map so much. Loot is good and for the reason above.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Mirimar is the best map for cover. I've managed a few outnumbered chicken dinners on there as the is, more often than not, always a wee hill or rock providing the cover you need.

I don't get why people hate that map so much. Loot is good and for the reason above.
That's exactly how I won, last circle was in a cluster of hills with a mountain overlook and I managed to use the terrain to my advantage.

Soldato
I had really fun round I landed in big town managed to get 6 kills came out battel hardened, geared and pumped!

Found a motorbike so I quickly burnt rubber and rushed to the circle, on my way I managed to get another kill he guy was walking pharmacy! He had 3 medical kits and 4 firstaid kits! I jumped back on my motorbike found a tree on the edge of circle I healed up and waited for the circle to close.

Out of nowhere aal guy comes charging at me head on weilding a shotgun?! I spray him with my fully kitted out M416.. before I know it I'm on the floor dead ..... 5th place.

Where did he come from I have no idea, why was he only carrying a shotgun only God knows but I sure hope he went on to win a chicken dinner.

Soldato
Cheers for heads up I played with friend we had blast great map only issues with PTS is that you get matched up with squads duo or solo, the G36C was easy to control when firing full auto.

Soldato
Cheers for heads up I played with friend we had blast great map only issues with PTS is that you get matched up with squads duo or solo, the G36C was easy to control when firing full auto.

I've got a group ofates and we play every week, we really didn't like Miramar and Sahnok got stale quickly. But we're back in loving it with this map. Even got a chicken dinner last night.

The frame rate mode on the one X is awesome . So long I've waited for a stable FPS

Associate
Terrible, but playing with friends is more enjoyable than playing solo. You'll get used to it, but it's not great with no aim assist

You mean its hard for you with no aim assist? You have to actually counter the recoil and such like in PUBG. It aint point and hold the gun of full auto COD :D

Soldato
You mean its hard for you with no aim assist? You have to actually counter the recoil and such like in PUBG. It aint point and hold the gun of full auto COD :D

Not really, I've been playing since release and manage one or two dinners a week. Just because I find the aiming terrible, doesn't mean I'm bad. It's just not great with a controller compared to M&K.

Also make sure you set the control scheme to 'B'. Makes it easier for most players playing TPP.

Associate
Not really, I've been playing since release and manage one or two dinners a week. Just because I find the aiming terrible, doesn't mean I'm bad. It's just not great with a controller compared to M&K.

Also make sure you set the control scheme to 'B'. Makes it easier for most players playing TPP.

Preset B is essential.

Back
Top Bottom