**** The Official Huawei P20 Thread ****

Soldato
has anybody ever found a decent case for a p20 pro that didnt cover the buttons?? I had a case-mate barely there for my p9 but cant find anything similar for the p20 pro

Love my P20 Pro I got it for a bargain when I did my o2 upgrade via mobiles.co.uk. £30/month inc unlimited mins/txt and 18gb data. If I had got this via O2 website I would be looking at £65.
I bought the official Huawei Case 51992404 Car P20 Pro Case – BLACK - exposes buttons & comes with built in magnet so I could connect it to my car holder. Finished it off with a glass screen protector.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079NMV4S9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06__o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Soldato
Anyone with dual sims..

Since updating to 9, voice command calling no longer uses the last used sim for that contact and prompts to select the sim every time.

Defeats the object of hands free calling.

Anyone else had this issue?

Soldato
P20 Pro 128GB Twilight for £375 in mint condition with original box and accessories, plus a 24 month warranty. Seems like a no brainer?!

Soldato
I switched on the face unlock on my P20 Pro and am amazed at how convenient this feature is...however, I do have concerns about the security of it
It does seem to unlock very easily and I'm wondering what folks views are about how secure it is?

It's only on cheap phones I'd be concerned as they're easier to unlock. Some can be fooled with photos. It's not 100% safe, but neither is a pin number or password.

Soldato
Anyone else having problems with web pages reloading when swapping tabs/apps? It was fine before the firmware update, but since then I can only have a few things going at once.

Also seem to be having WiFi issues.

Back
Top Bottom