Z390 - Gigabyte/Aorus - Xtreme Waterforce

Soldato
OP
Waterforce extreme includes a pump?

Believe the waterblock has an integrated pump in it .

Personally think would have been a good idea to fore go the pump as most people spending that amount t have a better pump by far. And then sell the block as a stand alone.

could have read it wrong but sure it's an AIO block

Associate
Well I'm in love with this board and all the bits you get with it, the packaging is good as well as the lid to the MASSIVE box is self supporting when you open the packaging. The VRM heatsink is a massive block ALU as well which is funny considering Gigabyte confirmed that the VRM array can run without any.

Cant wait to build this system, should go well with my EK water loop and a 9900K that I plan to try and get all cores to 5GHz solid.

Soldato
OP
Well I'm in love with this board and all the bits you get with it, the packaging is good as well as the lid to the MASSIVE box is self supporting when you open the packaging. The VRM heatsink is a massive block ALU as well which is funny considering Gigabyte confirmed that the VRM array can run without any.

Cant wait to build this system, should go well with my EK water loop and a 9900K that I plan to try and get all cores to 5GHz solid.

Pics :D

Should run 60c odd with AVX loads at 5ghz all cores (VRM)

Soldato
OP

£950 for a mobo!!!!

It’s a beautiful looking board, but an extra £400 for the waterblock???

I just pick up the master board, looking forward to putting the build together.

They missed a trick there... should have been an add on ! Charge £250 for waterblock, leave the current IP shield from standard air on . Would would have bought I think, more then buying the full board

Back
Top Bottom