Resident Evil 2 (REMake 2) PS4/XB1

Associate
I never played the original. The only Res evil game I've played was the vr version, which was brilliant. Going back to this flat version didnt hold my interest and I didn't even hit the 30 minutes limit.
Big shame this isn't vr.

Associate
I never played the original. The only Res evil game I've played was the vr version, which was brilliant. Going back to this flat version didnt hold my interest and I didn't even hit the 30 minutes limit.
Big shame this isn't vr.

I've got the VR version but have yet to play it :eek:

Caporegime
It's good for fans of the classic games (like me)

RE7 VR was one of my best gaming experiences of 2017 though.

I decided to get the RE2 remake on PC as it's much cheaper and is by far the best version in terms of looks/frame rate.

Associate
This looks good, unsure if I should get this first or Resi 7, which I have never got around to playing yet.

Just playing through 7 again, tbh they are totally different games just with the same horror genre. If you have re2 coming tomorrow you might as well do that first and then 7. Order does not really matter anyway as they are totally different stories and monsters.

Even though my main console is the x1x I just got psvr for my pro because re7 is a very good game and it is something I just have to play in VR being a huge horror fan.

Soldato
Just playing through 7 again, tbh they are totally different games just with the same horror genre. If you have re2 coming tomorrow you might as well do that first and then 7. Order does not really matter anyway as they are totally different stories and monsters.

Even though my main console is the x1x I just got psvr for my pro because re7 is a very good game and it is something I just have to play in VR being a huge horror fan.

Yeah cheers, I think I will just get RE2 first, looks really good and haven't played a game like this in ages.

Associate
If you've purchased it digitally you might want to check if you can play it since I can on Xbox One came up at 10pm. I did purchase it from the Turkish store so not sure if that could be why!

Caporegime
That's promising feedback, I won't get to play this for at least another week as away this weekend then away with work :mad::(. I did worry that nostalgic feeling wouldn't be there, what with the change of camera etc but loving hearing that!

I'm more hyped for this than any other game in recent memory.

Associate
picked up a copy this morning, tried local tesco - would not even check stock for me. Then tried sainsburies who were happy to help, and price was £39.99 so was fairly happy with that! just got to wait until 7pm until i get to play!

Soldato
Never been a huge fan of the RE series, loved 4 of course because that's simply a fantastic game even stripping out my ambivalence of the genre, but the others I could take or leave. But the reviews on this game seem so good that it would be a shame not to give it a go.

Also it's a shortish game and me and my partner are feeling a little under the weather, a chilled out weekend playing RE2 is just what the doctor ordered... ;)

Finishing work in a hour and then off to argos to pick up my copy. Only £36.99 from there.

Also picked it up from Argos, seems a steal at that price.

Back
Top Bottom