Please recommend an Android email client

Associate
I used to use K-@Mail Pro, but it has stopped being able to send out emails and now doesn't receive emails.

I need one for a Samsung phone (Pie) and Samsung tablet (Marshmallow).
"Samsung Email" on the phone works great, but the tablet version is out of date and can't be updated for the latest features.
I've tried the "Gmail" app, but I can't configure the widget to check all accounts at once, with a single click.
So I've uninstalled that one.

Thank you.

Soldato
I've been using Nine for a few years now, it's working fine for my requirements. It has a demo version.

If you do use it and use IMAP accounts go into the Dev section in Settings and turn on IMAP IDLE. If your mail server supports it you get almost push-like mail delivery, rather than waiting the usual 15 minutes between sync times.

Associate
OP
I've been using Nine for a few years now, it's working fine for my requirements. It has a demo version.

If you do use it and use IMAP accounts go into the Dev section in Settings and turn on IMAP IDLE. If your mail server supports it you get almost push-like mail delivery, rather than waiting the usual 15 minutes between sync times.
Thank you for the suggestion :) But £14 is a bit on the pricey side.

Soldato
I have a BlackBerry that runs android and 'The Hub' is fantastic.

Pretty certain you can get it on all Android phones. Synced my multiple email accounts, sms, twitter, whatsapp, all under one umbrella.

Associate
OP
Is it possible to still setup email accounts within an app and use the 2 Step Verification password, that's was generated by Google in the past?
All the ones I've tried above, want me to use the password for my Google account.
i.e. I have to sign into my Google account via the app to "allow" the app, then it uses my Username and Password to check emails.

Maybe Google have scraped the 2 Step verification?

Back
Top Bottom