• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is a gtx 20xx Battlefield V redeem code redeemable on a gtx 1080ti?

Associate
Is a gtx 20xx Battlefield V redeem code redeemable on a gtx 1080ti?

I read the terms and conditions which clearly states a gtx 20xx series card must be installed.

But has anyone had success redeeming the promo code on a non gtx 20xx card

Last edited:
Associate
I redeemed and installed Battlefield yesterday on my 1080 Ti system while the 2080 card was still in transit so yes it will work.

A certain on online retailer sent me an email with the codes yesterday and you redeem them through Nvidia Experience so you will need that installed.

Associate
OP
I redeemed and installed Battlefield yesterday on my 1080 Ti system while the 2080 card was still in transit so yes it will work.

A certain on online retailer sent me an email with the codes yesterday and you redeem them through Nvidia Experience so you will need that installed.

Brilliant Ty for that piece of information very much appreciated.

Associate

Was that the Anthem and BF5 promotion ?

Soldato
Anyone know if it's OK to sell the nvidia Anthem/BFV keys (from a 2060) on the MM here? I haven't seen any for sale. I know it says in the T&C that an RTX card is required to activate, but there's ways around that.

Associate
i saw one for sale on there few days back
ive got one to sell too, dunno if i send the buyer the code from email from nvidia, guess i do?. mine would be a bf v or anthem one

Soldato
i saw one for sale on there few days back
ive got one to sell too, dunno if i send the buyer the code from email from nvidia, guess i do?. mine would be a bf v or anthem one
I think the way you do it (assuming the buyer doesn't have an RTX card) is make a fresh Geforce Experience account, redeem the nvidia code using your RTX card, then you give that account to the buyer, who then uses that account to redeem the game(s) on Origin. I think that should work, but since I haven't been through the process myself I'm not 100% sure. Again this is assuming the buyer does indeed need an RTX card to redeem the code, which again I'm not sure about.

Associate
I think the way you do it (assuming the buyer doesn't have an RTX card) is make a fresh Geforce Experience account, redeem the nvidia code using your RTX card, then you give that account to the buyer, who then uses that account to redeem the game(s) on Origin. I think that should work, but since I haven't been through the process myself I'm not 100% sure. Again this is assuming the buyer does indeed need an RTX card to redeem the code, which again I'm not sure about.

Yeah that does work but they will need to give you the text authentication code for origin.

Back
Top Bottom