*** VR Deals Thread ***

Associate
Let me know how it is. A lot of games are small with VR the spider man demo is brilliant, they made a full game I would pay decent money for that.

had a go for about 30 minutes and it's ok, difficult to control but effect is pretty good, not bad for showing off VR or seeing if you can make someone fall over :)

Associate
Let me know how it is. A lot of games are small with VR the spider man demo is brilliant, they made a full game I would pay decent money for that.
I played and finished Adri1ft ages ago, and would basically say it's along the same lines of so called "walking simulators" like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (well, floating instead of walking in this case). If you like that sort of thing where you just kind of move along and discover the story of what happened, then it's a no-brainer for 75p.

Soldato
OP
I played and finished Adri1ft ages ago, and would basically say it's along the same lines of so called "walking simulators" like Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (well, floating instead of walking in this case). If you like that sort of thing where you just kind of move along and discover the story of what happened, then it's a no-brainer for 75p.

Would be rude not to then

Associate
just bought alien isolation "8quid" and downloaded the mod "mother" looking forward to -playing this one

just seen this one due out this month looks good .......Area of Darkness: Sentinel depends on the price though

Associate
Should be a install later thing

Probably easier to set an alarm on the phone for when you get home

just bought alien isolation "8quid" and downloaded the mod "mother" looking forward to -playing this one

I have the game and the mod but haven't been brave enough to give it ago. I tried it the first tme round using an ini hack and that was scary enough.

Soldato
GMG have a VR game sale on at the moment.

Superhot (£11.39) and Arizona Sunshine (£17.99) both have 40% off. Anyone who own both give a recommendation for which you'd pick between them?

Or... I've seen good things said about Lone Echo recently. That's reduced to £22.99 on Oculus store.

I'm in a sea of indecision!

Last edited:
Soldato

Superhot (£11.39) and Arizona Sunshine (£17.99) both have 40% off. Anyone who own both give a recommendation for which you'd pick between them?

Or... I've seen good things said about Lone Echo recently. That's reduced to £22.99 on Oculus store.

superhot asap

Associate

SuperHot VR and Lone Echo are two of the best VR games

Back
Top Bottom