Lens mod is a MUST!!

Associate
Installed on mine and it is impressive. Text looks great! The new lenses do sit slightly higher up so could be an issue with wearing glasses.

I did follow the distortion fix guide but tbh I couldn't see any difference between running the fix and not. There is noticeable barrel distortion, I will try the v4 distortion settings and see if that helps.

Associate
Installed on mine and it is impressive. Text looks great! The new lenses do sit slightly higher up so could be an issue with wearing glasses.

I did follow the distortion fix guide but tbh I couldn't see any difference between running the fix and not. There is noticeable barrel distortion, I will try the v4 distortion settings and see if that helps.

Please let me know if the v4 distortion settings make any difference at all. I'm currently on v3 and can see some barrel distortion but just have not got the time at the moment to do the switch.

Cheers ;)

Associate
I found the best method was not to use the screwdriver as it just felt too thin and could cause damage so just used a butter knife as t spread, no pun intended :), the pressure out and worked without issues.

Associate
I found the best method was not to use the screwdriver as it just felt too thin and could cause damage so just used a butter knife as t spread, no pun intended :), the pressure out and worked without issues.
That's a good shout I tend to use butter knifes to open paint tins too. Much easier than a screwdriver :)

Associate
I'm wondering if I mounted the lens in the wrong way round. Should they go inwards towards the screens or outwards towards the eyes?

Associate
Has anyone had any issues with the mod? Especially after long sessions?

After some reading some people have been getting eye strain and headaches.

Very tempted by the mod

Back
Top Bottom