*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
First up ...... cant believe how far down the pages this topic dropped for an official thread....July 1st.....wow...

Anyway....if your an f1 fan it’s seems we are spoilt for choice

F1 2015. £4.50
F1 2016 £6
F1 2017 £13.75

Now I haven’t played an f1 game since ps2 days.....are they any good ? I have a tendency to crash a lot in most car games lol.

And on a side note......

Burnout paradise remastered £10
Need for speed payback £13.50
Need for speed payback deluxe edition £15

Associate
Does anyone think Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning will get backwards compatibility on the Xbone even though the developer has gone boobs up? I don't know who owns the IP for that game now, it was published by EA but I don't think they own it or else a sequel would probably have been made by now.
Its your lucky day

Associate
Been waiting for The Darkness to be BC - happy days ! Picked up the digital for £2.99 (even tho I have the disc).

One of the greatest single player FPS ever, only marred on the 360 by the framerate - struggled to hit 30 a lot of the time.

My initial impressions on XBOX ONE X - I think frame rate is improved, opening 5 minutes (which are pretty intense) much more enjoyable thanks to better frame rate.

Look forward to seeing the Digital Foundry video on this.

Soldato
from last nights game awards, Winter of Arcade

Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – Available on Dec. 4
Subnautica (Xbox One X Enhanced) – Available on Dec. 4
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek – Available on Dec. 7
Desert Child – Available on Dec. 12
Donut County – Available on Dec. 18

Gamepass

Mutant Year Zero – (Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One X Enhanced) – Available on Dec 4
Ashen – (Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One X Enhanced) – Available starting Dec. 7
Kingdom Two Crowns – (Xbox Game Pass) – Available on Dec. 11
Below – (Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One X Enhanced) – Available starting Dec. 14

Soldato
Has anyone had any issues with Xbox one controllers straffing, I have 8 month old Xbox ONEs and the controller I have only noticed playing this new apex legends game the cursor on screen will slowly drop to bottom of the screen. And when your playing you walk backwards until you give a little tap forward. I’ve not noticed it on hitman, pubg,or gears4 only noticed it on this apex Legends game.Its never done it on pubg in FPS mode ,It’s strange because it just seems to not want to centre itself so if you press back and leave it the onscreen cursor keeps dropping until you either centre the stick with your thumb or flick the stick forward and it will stop.navigating the dashboard isn’t effected it just seems to be this game which is probably one of the only FPs games I’ve played on the console. Just wondering if anyone has had similiar problem

Last edited:
Soldato
Has anyone had any issues with Xbox one controllers straffing, I have 8 month old Xbox ONEs and the controller I have only noticed playing this new apex legends game the cursor on screen will slowly drop to bottom of the screen. And when your playing you walk backwards until you give a little tap forward. I’ve not noticed it on hitman, pubg,or gears4 only noticed it on this apex Legends game.Its never done it on pubg in FPS mode ,It’s strange because it just seems to not want to centre itself so if you press back and leave it the onscreen cursor keeps dropping until you either centre the stick with your thumb or flick the stick forward and it will stop.navigating the dashboard isn’t effected it just seems to be this game which is probably one of the only FPs games I’ve played on the console. Just wondering if anyone has had similiar problem

Had the exact same problem with the left joystick drifting up. Sent the controller to Microsoft under warranty and got a complete replacement. I'd suggest the same

Soldato
They have said to me accessories only covered for 3 months.

Xbox One controllers should come with 12 months warranty. To request a repair/replacement, you need to go to myservice.xbox.com/ and click "register console". Enter your console's details (including Serial Number), and once complete, you should be able to see an option to " replace an accessory". Click this and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the website is saying that your console is out of warrant and you have proof that the controller is less than 12 months, or if it is trying to charge you for a replacement controller, can you please contact Xbox Support here: support.xbox.com/con…us/.

Soldato
Xbox One controllers should come with 12 months warranty. To request a repair/replacement, you need to go to myservice.xbox.com/ and click "register console". Enter your console's details (including Serial Number), and once complete, you should be able to see an option to " replace an accessory". Click this and follow the on-screen instructions.

If the website is saying that your console is out of warrant and you have proof that the controller is less than 12 months, or if it is trying to charge you for a replacement controller, can you please contact Xbox Support here: support.xbox.com/con…us/.

When I asked on the live chat they already knew serial number for my controller they said only elite controllers are 12 month and normal are 3 months. They suggested I take it to a repair shop lol

Soldato
When I asked on the live chat they already knew serial number for my controller they said only elite controllers are 12 month and normal are 3 months. They suggested I take it to a repair shop lol

Screw that! I would call them up because that isn't right. My friend got this non elite controller replaced after 6 months and had no issues with the process :confused:

Soldato
Screw that! I would call them up because that isn't right. My friend got this non elite controller replaced after 6 months and had no issues with the process :confused:

I will try registering console online and follow rma on their site but live chat somehow knew my serial before I even took the batteries out to confirm it lol , so they must know console serial and controller when you sign in to the Xbox with your profile.

Back
Top Bottom